The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #1,681 of 3,203
AKG q350's were 35$ at fry's today.

May 4, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #1,682 of 3,203
I think this is another one of those scams like the AUNE T1 that was on ebay for like 60 bucks... but they have the colorfly c3 for like 60ish on ebay.... looks kind of shady.  

May 5, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #1,686 of 3,203
Definitely a scam. Anything that is from China and is listed as $10 + $50 shipping = SCAM city! Don't waste your time, money, and effort.

Yes is it obviously something wrong but if seller has goodfeedback and so what do you think they will ship out? Maybe an ad of it? Lol

May 5, 2013 at 10:20 PM Post #1,691 of 3,203
Sound Professionals (soundprofessionals.com) has...

[size=large]ATH-M50mkII Removable Cable Headphones [/size]
MSRP: $249.00[size=medium] 
[size=xx-large]Special Price: $119.99[/size][/size]

I feel a bit like the M50 booster, but I get these email deals daily on AT stuff for the most part (other equipment as well, but often these headphones). Have the original, don't know if there are any other differences in the MarkII aside from the removable cable.

May 5, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #1,692 of 3,203
Quote:

I feel a bit like the M50 booster, but I get these email deals daily on AT stuff for the most part (other equipment as well, but often these headphones). Have the original, don't know if there are any other differences in the MarkII aside from the removable cable.

It's just standard M50 modded by Sound Professionals.  Not an official Audio Technica name.
http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/ATH-M50mkII
Under Details:
"New! By popular demand, we now offer a removable cable version of the ATH-M50 headphones with a standard miniplug or a locking miniplug. We call it the ATH-M50mkII  We start with a BRAND NEW set of headphones (we are an authorized dealer). We remove the stock cable and install a rugged gold-plated threaded miniplug on it (standard or locking, your choice). We then install a high quality female jack in the headphones. The headphones are carefully reassembled and fully tested with the modified cable. They are repackaged using the original packaging.  The cable modification and headphones carry a 2 year warranty from The Sound Professionals."

May 5, 2013 at 10:36 PM Post #1,694 of 3,203
Quote:

They have the WS55 for $60 in there too.  Pretty good price.

May 5, 2013 at 11:24 PM Post #1,695 of 3,203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back