The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #496 of 3,203
Quote:
Please read the description on these! 
These are what was the original PS-500 shone at the SEMA show in Las Vagus google how many you think is in the world think google that's about it, they are my favorite I am in the military and it is hard carrying all the gear we have to carry so the only pair I am going to keep is my Weston 4s. If you know anything about headphones you will know you can't pump 1000 watts into them but sound is in credible on a Mac, iPod, iPhone , the sound is incredible. I had the box by grado himself in Las Vagus but my wife thought it was garbage and threw away, as you can see I have back ground the best I take music very serious I use these to play my drums

If you are advertising for your own sale, this should be posted in the For Sale section of the forum. 

Mar 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #499 of 3,203
He directly copy pasted the discription you dinguses... And who would drum with an open back headphone anyways?

Mar 4, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #500 of 3,203
Quote:
… as you can see I have back ground the best I take music very serious I use these to play my drums

When the phrases "I take music very serious" and "I use these to play my drums" touch each other in the same sentence, you know you've got a winner.

Mar 4, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #502 of 3,203
Quote:
This looks interesting for anyone that still uses an iphone 3g/3gs as a source.

$49
http://www.amazon.com/Go-Dap-GD-03-Black-for-iPhone3GS/dp/B0060HI2P2/

Now this is down to $20.  Great if you have an iPhone 3GS.  If you get a 30-pin extender cable, you can even use it with an older iPad.  Comes in black, white, or red.  

I can confirm that it also works for an iPod Nano with 30-pin connector (I've tried it with the 1G and 3G Nanos), and a 2G or 3G iPod Touch.  Of course, you will need to figure out some way to attach the Nano/Touch to the case as the fit is no longer snug, and to deal with the space behind the device when it is in place.  There are many options (velcro is one, and I've even rolled some blue painter's tape as a sticky pad to support the Nano/Touch in a pinch -- the player hides the tape and there is no residue).  

Requires a little effort, but hey, 20 bucks for an amp...and you get a real analog volume knob which is nice when out and about. 

Mar 5, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #504 of 3,203
Quote:

Now this is down to $20.  Great if you have an iPhone 3GS.  If you get a 30-pin extender cable, you can even use it with an older iPad.  Comes in black, white, or red.  

I can confirm that it also works for an iPod Nano with 30-pin connector (I've tried it with the 1G and 3G Nanos), and a 2G or 3G iPod Touch.  Of course, you will need to figure out some way to attach the Nano/Touch to the case as the fit is no longer snug, and to deal with the space behind the device when it is in place.  There are many options (velcro is one, and I've even rolled some blue painter's tape as a sticky pad to support the Nano/Touch in a pinch -- the player hides the tape and there is no residue).  

Requires a little effort, but hey, 20 bucks for an amp...and you get a real analog volume knob which is nice when out and about. 

Edit: I totally just re said what you did-

Mar 5, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #505 of 3,203
Quote:

what about the classic?

Mar 5, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #508 of 3,203
Is that fake or something? $150 seems way too good to be true... 
confused_face.gif

Mar 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM Post #509 of 3,203
Klipsch S4i IEMs on sale on newegg - 44.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826779009&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL030513&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL030513-_-EMC-030513-Index-_-HeadphonesAccessories-_-26779009-L026D

Sennheiser HD 428 SC on newegg - 36.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106531&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL030513&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL030513-_-EMC-030513-Index-_-HeadphonesAccessories-_-26106531-L028A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back