The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #331 of 3,203
ATH1000x woodies $409- $590 off
http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=ATHW1000X

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #333 of 3,203
not a lot of info on these but sennheiser cx150 for 14.99 shipped from newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-106-589&nm_mc=EMC-GD022713&cm_mmc=EMC-GD022713-_-index-_-Item-_-26-106-589

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:21 PM Post #334 of 3,203
Quote:
That Amazon Warehouse deal on the M80's was too good to pass up...

******* you Head-Fi deals threads 
size]
size]
size]

Just got them less than an hour ago.

Original box and accessories; the headphones don't even look like they've been used.

I'd say that's the best money I've spent recently... errr, nope; that would be my DAC/amp 
tongue.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #335 of 3,203
Quote:

Just got them less than an hour ago.

Original box and accessories; the headphones don't even look like they've been used.

I'd say that's the best money I've spent recently... errr, nope; that would be my DAC/amp 
tongue.gif

Got mine's too today,  they sound better than my AHD2000 
atsmile.gif
, that cost 4 times, it's freaking amazing, very happy with the purchase. This brand Vmoda got my respect. I will look into their higher products in the future.

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #336 of 3,203
Quote:

Got mine's too today,  they sound better than my D2000 
atsmile.gif
, that cost 4 times, it's freaking amazing, very happy with the purchase. This brand got my respect. I will look into their higher products in the future.

:[ You don't say..I have a AH-D2000 coming in the mail. FYI I got my refurb A900x in the mail today from Buydig. Comes with a brown box and plastic headphone holder that comes with original packaging. Looks brand new. 

Feb 27, 2013 at 9:04 PM Post #337 of 3,203
:[ You don't say..I have a AH-D2000 coming in the mail. FYI I got my refurb A900x in the mail today from Buydig. Comes with a brown box and plastic headphone holder that comes with original packaging. Looks brand new. 
The D2K is better when modded... not to mention the comfort!

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #341 of 3,203
Got my A900X today too. Wow was this an awesome great deal from Buydig and they look brand new and very high quality. They have a nice broad soundstage with depth for closed headphones and great detail. One song with 2 singers in a live performance separated the the singers voices which my Senn. HD580 did not do. Great timbre on the instruments and piano sounds great. The bass is perfect for me, mids are perfect and nice sparkly treble with no sibilance. All the varieties of music I have listened to sound great on these Rock, Jazz, Vocals, Classical and New Age. Funny I don't miss open headphones with these and they are very comfortable

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #342 of 3,203
Quote:
Got my A900X today too. Wow was this an awesome great deal from Buydig and they look brand new and very high quality. They have a nice broad soundstage with depth for closed headphones and great detail. One song with 2 singers in a live performance separated the the singers voices which my Senn. HD580 did not do. Great timbre on the instruments and piano sounds great. The bass is perfect for me, mids are perfect and nice sparkly treble with no sibilance. All the varieties of music I have listened to sound great on these Rock, Jazz, Vocals, Classical and New Age. Funny I don't miss open headphones with these and they are very comfortable

I have no idea how I missed that post but $129 for the a900x is way way to good to pass up. Ordering a pair right now!! Thank you guys a ton!! Great find

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM Post #343 of 3,203

Does it include original box?

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:43 AM Post #345 of 3,203
Also found the $5 off coupon so sweet deal even better

DIG5 at checkout to save $5 at buydig.com

used it to get the upgraded shipping for free. score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back