The Dawn is here——another full balance solution for your mobile device
Jun 25, 2022 at 11:49 PM Post #17 of 106
@MOONDROP I received my review sample,i don't have an android phone to test with the Moondrop Link App.
I loaned my friend's android phone to try to do some settings within the Moondrop Link App. The setting doesn't seem to save on Dawn? As in,after i unplug the unit from the phone,the setting seem to reset to default? is that the case? because i don't see any save button on the app itself to save the settings. What i did was to set the gain to high,and the filter to fast roll off,i tried turning the led on or off just to make sure that the app is actually responding to my command,it does turn on and off. Looking forward to your response

Jun 26, 2022 at 4:08 AM Post #18 of 106
@MOONDROP I received my review sample,i don't have an android phone to test with the Moondrop Link App.
I loaned my friend's android phone to try to do some settings within the Moondrop Link App. The setting doesn't seem to save on Dawn? As in,after i unplug the unit from the phone,the setting seem to reset to default? is that the case? because i don't see any save button on the app itself to save the settings. What i did was to set the gain to high,and the filter to fast roll off,i tried turning the led on or off just to make sure that the app is actually responding to my command,it does turn on and off. Looking forward to your response
I noticed the same thing. I think it’s our R&D’s design it that way.
But you have a point, remember the gain can be useful.
I’ll check with them to see if they can make another firmware for it.

Jun 26, 2022 at 5:37 AM Post #19 of 106
I noticed the same thing. I think it’s our R&D’s design it that way.
But you have a point, remember the gain can be useful.
I’ll check with them to see if they can make another firmware for it.
Thanks,remembering the settings definitely a very useful function.
Hope a firmware update be can released for it.
Any possibility for moondrop link app on iOS?

Jun 26, 2022 at 5:38 AM Post #20 of 106
Thanks,remembering the settings definitely a very useful function.
Hope a firmware update be can released for it.
Any possibility for moondrop link app on iOS?
I think it’s already up and running.

Attachments

• 5BC49E66-68DE-4670-B6D4-2718F1382907.png
    5BC49E66-68DE-4670-B6D4-2718F1382907.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Jun 26, 2022 at 5:41 AM Post #21 of 106
I think it’s already up and running.
I see. Tried downloading it and seems like the Dawn can only be configured on Android device at the moment.

Jun 26, 2022 at 10:42 AM Post #24 of 106
It would be nice if there was an English language version...
It's in english but i couldn't find the option to adjust the parameter of Dawn :frowning2:
In iOS app. Android its working as intended

Jun 26, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #25 of 106
Looks good, but not a fan of the cable tbh.
The cable actually isn't bad at all.
It's soft but not something that seems to break easily if handled with care. At least i find it not bad. YMMV

Jun 26, 2022 at 2:53 PM Post #27 of 106
I ordered one today. Very curious about power draw from an iPhone. It's listed as 31.25 mW output, which more than enough for any of my iem's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back