The Dark Knight Trailer
Dec 19, 2007 at 12:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

fat pat

100+ Head-Fier
Heres the trailer for the new batman movie, heath ledger's joker look awesome, much darker than the jack nickleson one. this set of batmans are looking to really be a much better group than the ones from the mid 90s..tailer here

Dec 19, 2007 at 5:08 AM Post #7 of 26
seriously I don't see what everyone is going so crazy over. But I guess my viewpoint is skewed, I have really liked many of the new comic book movies (with execption of sin city and V for Vendetta ( I know they are writting by the same guy as batman)) It just looks to cliche.

Dec 19, 2007 at 9:04 AM Post #8 of 26
I like how much they show happening in the daytime, when it's bright. I always associate everything Batman with the nighttime, so to see anything directly involving the Batman plot in broad daylight is quite a nice surprise.

Dec 19, 2007 at 9:12 AM Post #9 of 26
I'm kinda iffy on the new Joker. I think of Jack Nicholson when anyone mentions the Joker. I don't know, hope this movie delivers.

Dec 19, 2007 at 10:06 AM Post #10 of 26
Not a very inspiring trailer, I prefer the old Joker.

Dec 19, 2007 at 10:33 AM Post #11 of 26
that's the problem, not original, Jack and the new joker looks a little too much like the Crow. Gonna see it anyway.

Dec 19, 2007 at 11:50 AM Post #12 of 26
Jack Nicholson is the one and only true Joker. No one can imitate his psycho smile and insane laughter.

The new joker looks more like a Crow indeed, not a twisted clown which Joker is. What the heck...
confused.gif

Dec 19, 2007 at 2:05 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jack Nicholson is the one and only true Joker. No one can imitate his psycho smile and insane laughter.

Cesar Romero was the best Joker.

Agree with Ledger looking like The Crow, but like the new look and the more serious tone of the character. Never was a fan of Burton and Nicholson's version. Not that he did a bad job, just thought Romero was better, and the fact that the movie sucked probably didn't help his case, either.

Interested to see how this one turns out. Batman Begins was a great restart to the franchise, even if I believe it fell apart slightly in the last 1/3 of the film.

Dec 19, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cesar Romero was the best Joker.

Agree with Ledger looking like The Crow, but like the new look and the more serious tone of the character. Never was a fan of Burton and Nicholson's version. Not that he did a bad job, just thought Romero was better, and the fact that the movie sucked probably didn't help his case, either.

Aaaa, good old beer-stomach batman.
biggrin.gif
It was an awesome camp movie and TV serie. "Sometimes you just cant get rid of the bomb" cracks me up everytime.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back