The daily annoyment thread
Dec 3, 2009 at 6:37 AM Post #46 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's been into this Tony Soprano thing lately. And I think I've been smelling booze on his avatar.

Yeah, mid-life crisis situations usually aren't very pretty.
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM Post #47 of 152
Dec 4, 2009 at 2:08 AM Post #49 of 152
My daily annoyance is when I'm driving the speed limit and there are no car in view behind me and some idiot pull's out in front of me and cuts me off and almost causes me to rear end them and when I honk my horn they flip me off.....Rant over....lol.

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #50 of 152
Neighbors are playing damned instruments and making my room shake.. just like the last ones. I'm starting to think my landlord is an idiot.

Dec 4, 2009 at 2:23 AM Post #51 of 152
People who say "like" a lot.
Idiots who think they own the road.
128 kbps mp3's

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:08 AM Post #52 of 152
The most annoying thing that can happen to me at school is when I'm walking down a crowded hallway late for class and some blithering idiots decide to stop right there in the middle of the hall and rant about worthless junk and end up making a big roadblock for everyone trying to get around them. Makes me RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 5:37 AM Post #55 of 152
SD broadcast on HDTVs. Looks like utter crap.
XBOX 360s RRODs.
PS3 freezing issues/disc read failures after 3.XX update.

Currently on the fence about what system to buy. Leaning towards the PS3 Slim at the moment due to blu ray player, wifi and free online gaming. Gotta remind myself not to install 3.XX update once I get it. Sorry to steer this thread off topic but a quickie.... Does anyone know if some games require you to install the firmware update?

Thanks.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:20 AM Post #56 of 152
People who insist on staying in my blind spot. I slow down, so does he. I go up to 45, so does he. I finally ended up shaking him by going down to 5 mph. The speed limit was 25.

People who give themselves a full wet shave out of a coffee mug while driving. What?

Today was a bad day for driving...

-Nkk

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:21 AM Post #57 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by P4Z /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And the idiots that upload them.

Yes. I agree. They catch me off guard sometimes. Once I open the folder and discover they are 128, I frown and move them directly to the recycling bin.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:23 AM Post #59 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by P4Z /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bosses with abilites that are practically cheating at the end of levels over 45 mins long.

Care to give any examples?
wink.gif
I remember running into a few of those myself in the past.

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:01 AM Post #60 of 152
Not exactly what I was describing, but if you've played Chaos Legion...
RAAAAAAGE!
Pick the wrong guys, and a boss on a 70 min+ level will take epicly long to beat.
I think I spent over 2 hours on the end level, and lost.
I was like ***** THIS I'M NOT PLAYING THIS ANY MORE!

Pokemon red/blue/yellow at the beginning: Continuously having to fight higher level metapods that continuously harden, and take ages to beat with moves doing a continuously decreasing % of damage.

Borderlands. The respawn penalty can nullify the cash from selling all the levels loot. The last boss was lame, I just hid behind pillars and shot the tentacles with blobs, then hid behind his tentacle on the left and did the same. What a let down.

Razor burn/shaving cuts.

Hair in your food at a take out when you're already halfway through eating something. *BARF*

Check the archive file size before you download it, or try and find the file on www.filestube.com, they link to source sites with details or .nfo files.
Below 80MB is a dead give-away for LQ tracks.

Kids crying on international flights when YOU WANT TO SLEEP.

The 403 forbidden error.

The list goes on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back