The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion thread
May 26, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #348 of 519
I think the H8P sounds very good from the DX90, and not so bad from the HTC One M7. However, I managed to try the AK120 ii with the H8P the other day for about 20 mins straight and I was speechless. Extremely dynamic and refined sounding pair that kept me engaged for the whole session. 

I just wish they were not so astronomically priced.

May 28, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #354 of 519
  Bad news guys, I think USPS lost my package. =[ I really hope they can find it.

hate to hear this…..any news? 

For the record, i thought a couple of times packages were lost and they always shown up….

Jun 2, 2015 at 11:46 PM Post #358 of 519
Glad to have found this thread. I'm on the search for a silicone CIEM that would be very best with ambient/downtempo music such as Carbon Based Lifeforms for example. I presume the ideal sound for this type of music be neutral with good bass extension, big soundstage and smooth extended highs. Torn between the Harmony 8 non-pro and Noble 4S, however, I'm worried about the Harmony having too much mid bass and the Noble not being as adequate with bass extension. If anyone could help me out here I would really appreciate it. My main IEM and sound I'm used to right now is Vsonic VC100 which is pretty similar to Etymotic sound with a bit more bass. Thanks!

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:05 AM Post #359 of 519
I upgraded to the Sony ZX2 as my source recently and it pairs wonderfully well with the H8P. Adds a bit more dynamism and body to the sound compared the the DX90 I was using before.  

Jun 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #360 of 519
Glad to have found this thread. I'm on the search for a silicone CIEM that would be very best with ambient/downtempo music such as Carbon Based Lifeforms for example. I presume the ideal sound for this type of music be neutral with good bass extension, big soundstage and smooth extended highs. Torn between the Harmony 8 non-pro and Noble 4S, however, I'm worried about the Harmony having too much mid bass and the Noble not being as adequate with bass extension. If anyone could help me out here I would really appreciate it. My main IEM and sound I'm used to right now is Vsonic VC100 which is pretty similar to Etymotic sound with a bit more bass. Thanks!

Midbass would be the last thing you should be worried about with the H8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back