The Custom Art's Flagship - Harmony 8 and 8pro CIEM - discussion thread
Mar 31, 2015 at 9:41 PM Post #316 of 519
The fit is great with mine, lubricate it with some tiny bit of oil or it would be quite tricky to get them in at first.
Tried mine with different DAP but the IPhone 6 is the best so far.

Cool, fit for me is good. Left ear fits more snuggly and better isolates than the right. Also I think I'll just have to get used to the weird feeling of something so far in my ears. I've been using a rockboxed 80gig video iPod and they sound really clear. I wish I had more experience with other iem to compare to.

Apr 1, 2015 at 8:21 AM Post #317 of 519
The fit is great with mine, lubricate it with some tiny bit of oil or it would be quite tricky to get them in at first.
Tried mine with different DAP but the IPhone 6 is the best so far.

iPhone 6 is imho an excellent DAP (contrary to all my expectations). But if you want to make the H8Ps shine, dont hesitate to AMP them. They love a little bit of drive. I really like the HPP1 for instance. Or my Lyr2+Uberfrost combo (although that is somewhat less portable XD).

Apr 1, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #318 of 519
Cool, fit for me is good. Left ear fits more snuggly and better isolates than the right. Also I think I'll just have to get used to the weird feeling of something so far in my ears. I've been using a rockboxed 80gig video iPod and they sound really clear. I wish I had more experience with other iem to compare to.

Im butning mine, soon review against other iems and using different sources... the end game review :)

Apr 1, 2015 at 2:08 PM Post #319 of 519
Im butning mine, soon review against other iems and using different sources... the end game review :)

Looking foward to that

iPhone 6 is imho an excellent DAP (contrary to all my expectations). But if you want to make the H8Ps shine, dont hesitate to AMP them. They love a little bit of drive. I really like the HPP1 for instance. Or my Lyr2+Uberfrost combo (although that is somewhat less portable XD).

I'm still looking for one but it's quite hard since I found the H8pro to be very picky

Apr 1, 2015 at 2:15 PM Post #320 of 519
They do like a little kick in the ass to drive them basses, and they pair well with slightly romantic DAPs such as RWAK100 for instance.
But for 'pure everyday nomadism', the iPhone is fine.
It is of course easier to say with the Lyr2+Uberfrost stack awaiting me every morning on my desk :)

Apr 17, 2015 at 8:26 AM Post #321 of 519
Delicious couple..
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #323 of 519
Apr 20, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #326 of 519
What DAPs are you guys pairing the Harmony 8 Pro with? Received my H8P a few days ago.

I use with my RWAK240.They are good couple.

Apr 20, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #328 of 519
Used to use a ZX1 (a little too clinical and under-amped imho). Now use it mainly with Uberfrost+Lyr2, and with Fostex HP-P1 or iPhone 6 on the go.
Contemplating ZX2 (will the signature be slightly funner? I hope so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back