The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour
Jan 17, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #46 of 118
I received today the 8.2 package

everything is fine/included 

i need to try some other tips as i can not get a good fit with the ones included (will try them out again though)

impressions to follow , the next person to receive them @mrazik has already been notified last week and i already have all the necessary shipping information

Jan 17, 2017 at 3:19 PM Post #47 of 118
  I received today the 8.2 package

everything is fine/included 

i need to try some other tips as i can not get a good fit with the ones included (will try them out again though)

impressions to follow , the next person to receive them @mrazik has already been notified last week and i already have all the necessary shipping information

JVC spiral dot tips are perfect for the demo model.

Jan 18, 2017 at 10:36 AM Post #48 of 118
Guys, with regret I think I will have to back myself out of the tour.

I have a huge amount of work to deal with over the next few months as well as other family commitments and to top it off, I'm training for the London marathon. I just don't think I will be able to give this my full commitment.

Sorry 
frown.gif

Jan 19, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #49 of 118

JVC spiral dot tips are perfect for the demo model.

i also tried them but the fit is still not good - to my ears at least

i am spoiled by those perfect custom fits also i guess

anyway, I will try to ship them to the next participant @mrazik tomorrow or Monday ,as  i am getting frustrated by the inability to get a good fit

cheers

edit : someone asked me if this 'bad fit' is an excuse to refrain from saying that i did not like 8.2 or did not find it good

because someone else may have thought the same , i need to clarify that i liked what little i managed to hear of 8.2

however , the uni fit is not compatible to my ears and i got extra annoyed by constantly trying to get them to sit well in my ears and failed repeatedly, hence i decided to move these to the next tour participant

i think that those who will be able to get a good, tight fit with this demo will be pleasantly surprised by the 8.2 

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #50 of 118
i left the 8.2 at the post office yesterday morning , @mrazik should have them late this week / early next week 

Feb 2, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #51 of 118
Guys, I´m very sorry, but it seem, that Czech Post office somehow lost package sent by @proedros to me. I spoke with them today, they will try to search further, but at this moment they consider package as lost. I asked @proedros to register complaint at his post office.
Again, I´m very, very sorry.
Pavel

Feb 2, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #52 of 118
  Guys, I´m very sorry, but it seem, that Czech Post office somehow lost package sent by @proedros to me. I spoke with them today, they will try to search further, but at this moment they consider package as lost. I asked @proedros to register complaint at his post office.
Again, I´m very, very sorry.
Pavel

[ this is the pm i sent to pavel 5 minutes ago , posting it here as well ]

Hi Pavel ,

this is bad news, however the package was sent with registered tracking (no insurance since i did not have any price receipt with the 8.2) so i can not do something about it

it looks like someone at the chech post office stole it , since the tracking shows that it had arrived at your local post office in Plzen

please pm walburn and tell him about the situation and talk with him - in any case there is nothing i can do it about it , especially since the package was lost while in your post office

best ,

Sotos

Feb 2, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #53 of 118
Okay, that really sucks. How long has it been since the tracking showed it's in the Czech post? Get them to search no matter what.
I've actually had such experience where I sent an IEM to Italy and it took like 11-12 days which was too long. Me and my buyer sent inquiries to our respective delivery services and fortunately the Italian post just missed the package and left it there for like 3-4 days.

@proedros Is it not automatically insured up to a certain value? For example if I ship things with DHL, it usually includes insurance up to 500€, though claiming it might be a hassle.

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:20 AM Post #54 of 118
  Okay, that really sucks. How long has it been since the tracking showed it's in the Czech post? Get them to search no matter what.
I've actually had such experience where I sent an IEM to Italy and it took like 11-12 days which was too long. Me and my buyer sent inquiries to our respective delivery services and fortunately the Italian post just missed the package and left it there for like 3-4 days.

@proedros Is it not automatically insured up to a certain value? For example if I ship things with DHL, it usually includes insurance up to 500€, though claiming it might be a hassle.

well it was shipped with greek post with tracking , and there is no insurance since they ask for a receipt that justifies the amount asked as warranty

btw, i still feel that the package may be found - 6 years and 50 deals here, i never lost a package whether i was in the sending or the receiving end

i will visit my post office and see what can be done , although if the tracking shows that the package had been received at mrazic's town and was scheduled for a 2nd delivery attempt - they will probably tell me that it's a czech post office problem

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:20 AM Post #55 of 118
I spoke with office manager and she advice to claim undelivered package by sender. Than his office will be pushing Czech morons and package can be find. I got similar situation with one package sent within Czech Republic, when post office told, that package is lost. I claimed it and I sent apology email to recipient and he called me next day, that package arrived. So I still hope, that this unfortunate event will turn in happy end in the end.

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #56 of 118
 they will probably tell me that it's a czech post office problem

Not true. They are still responsible for delivery to my door and if their partner lost it, they must push him to take some action. You purchased service which was not full filed yet, so there is for sure reason to claim it.

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:40 AM Post #57 of 118
Well that's not good.

In case of claims sender has to fill in with his post and then the matter is solved between post offices, but it's always good for recipient to push local post office, especially when tracking says it landed there. I'd just go there and ask them to look for it based on tracking, maybe it's been misplaced.

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:43 AM Post #58 of 118
Let's just take it easy and let Pavel and proedeos do some work with there respective post offices.

It looks like the post office last registered the package 31/1 being prepared for a new delivery as the delivery failed 30/1 due to technical reasons.

So somewhere in the registry they must know if the package was dilevered at a wrong address or forgotten in a dilevery car. Packages do tend to suddenly show up :) let's cross fingers and hope for the best.

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #60 of 118
Guys I really try to push from here, I spoke with office manager who is responsible for delivery and I was very pushy, but only sender can claim it. Proedros will visit his office and I hope, that package will appear. I´m so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back