The custom art Harmony 8.2 European demo tour
Jan 10, 2017 at 8:58 AM Post #32 of 118
Final tour list has been updated, so take note of your PM's the next 10 weeks for requests of your address
Package is going out tomorrow for Greece

thanx for giving us the opprtunity to listen to this amazing ciem 
beerchug.gif

i see that @mrazik is 2nd in line , so please pm me with your shipping info so i know where to send the 8.2 after i am done with the 1-week tryout

cheers

Jan 10, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #33 of 118
Great stuff. Looking forward to having a listen 
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #34 of 118
thanx for giving us the opprtunity to listen to this amazing ciem :beerchug:

i see that @mrazik
[COLOR=FF0000] [/COLOR]is 2nd in line , so please pm me with your shipping info so i know where to send the 8.2 after i am done with the 1-week tryout

cheers

Or maybe you can just PM him when you are about to finish your tryout period.
Threads aren't always checked but Pm notification pops up :wink:

I'm looking forward to my turn too. Thanks for arranging this walbum4262

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #35 of 118
Or maybe you can just PM him when you are about to finish your tryout period.
Threads aren't always checked but Pm notification pops up :wink:

I'm looking forward to my turn too. Thanks for arranging this walbum4262

That's not the way to do it you 2 :) it's of great importance that you contact ( PM ) the next participant as soon as you get the package or even do it a week or 2 before when you can see your turn is about to come up.

This step is the number 1 reason tours gets delayed. People can be away or only check mail or pm ones in a while so if you contact a day or 2 before your audition ends it can end up delaying the tour for several days.

Jan 10, 2017 at 10:47 AM Post #36 of 118
Upon Receipt:
Post: Please immediately post on the thread both receipt and condition of the demo kit ( see picture ).
PM: Please immediately PM the next participant on the list to arrange delivery (if local) or shipping. This step is critical to avoid delaying the tour. It is each participants responsibility to keep the tour moving. If the participant is unresponsive for all three days of your audition, it is your responsibility to move on to the next in the list so the tour does not get stalled. Please PM Walbum4262 with any issues.

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #37 of 118
Upon Receipt:
Post: Please immediately post on the thread both receipt and condition of the demo kit ( see picture ).
PM: Please immediately PM the next participant on the list to arrange delivery (if local) or shipping. This step is critical to avoid delaying the tour. It is each participants responsibility to keep the tour moving. If the participant is unresponsive for all three days of your audition, it is your responsibility to move on to the next in the list so the tour does not get stalled. Please PM Walbum4262 with any issues.

Should that read 7 days?  
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #38 of 118
Should that read 7 days?  :D

No 3 days is correct as the importance is for the tour to keep moving.

That gives the participant another 3-4 days to get the info from the next member in line :)

That's why it's important to keep a watch on your PMs now. And you can somewhat calculate the time for when it's your turn. Each participant is approx 10 days with shipment

I'll fin the first post later when I'm at the computer so that it reads correctly :) thanks for pointing it out :)

Jan 10, 2017 at 11:32 AM Post #39 of 118
well , i just pm'ed the next participant after me (the very nice @mrazik with whom i also have some cordial pms lately abut cables) to keep an eye on this thread/his pms and send me his shipping info/address so i know where to ship the 8.2 to

will let you know once i have received the 8.2 

cheers

Jan 10, 2017 at 1:59 PM Post #42 of 118
That's not the way to do it you 2
smily_headphones1.gif
it's of great importance that you contact ( PM ) the next participant as soon as you get the package or even do it a week or 2 before when you can see your turn is about to come up.

This step is the number 1 reason tours gets delayed. People can be away or only check mail or pm ones in a while so if you contact a day or 2 before your audition ends it can end up delaying the tour for several days.

Good point, though as participants it is also our responsibility to know who's before us in the list and thus be prepared to expect any contact soon.

Oh well the ball's rolling now, can't wait for my turn too 
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:16 PM Post #43 of 118
I was in on the Danish tour. Its very good and unfortunately I serious consider buying it :confused:.

It's an expensive hobby, be careful :sweat_smile:.

Yeah, I can already imagine the participants of this tour on the day that they have to send it to the next one...
tumblr_n1e7ybnJmX1rynk4uo2_500.gif

Happy listening guys!
ksc75smile.gif

Looking forward to your impressions later on
rolleyes.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:50 PM Post #44 of 118
A week is too short time but I understand why and its 100 % ok. They don't wow you at first, it took me several hours before I began to appreciate them. They fit my signature perfect with strong enhanced bass, slightly dark and relative big soundstage.

And the price is "only" 1100 euro, crazy to even write this :grinning:.

Jan 10, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #45 of 118

Yeah, I can already imagine the participants of this tour on the day that they have to send it to the next one...
tumblr_n1e7ybnJmX1rynk4uo2_500.gif

Happy listening guys!
ksc75smile.gif

Looking forward to your impressions later on
rolleyes.gif

Hahahah, I'm already dreading that day  
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back