The Corrupt-A-Wish Foundation
Feb 15, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #316 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Granted, but you catch a non-curable STD from a flea-infested prostitute while you're out partying on graduation night.
biggrin.gif

I wish I was dating Kristin Kreuk...oh yeah...and she has to be disease free and non-mutilated.
tongue.gif

Granted, but she has a genetic defect that makes her turn fat, ugly and irritating at the age of 24 1/2.

I wish I got 2 extra wishes every time someone corrupted my wish.

Feb 15, 2007 at 9:54 PM Post #317 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfusion770 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Granted, but she has a genetic defect that makes her turn fat, ugly and irritating at the age of 24 1/2.

I wish I got 2 extra wishes every time someone corrupted my wish.

granted, but only one of them would be fulfilled

I wish I didn't have to read 2000 pages of material for my fraud examiner certification test
mad.gif

Feb 15, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #318 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish I didn't have to read 2000 pages of material for my fraud examiner certification test
mad.gif

Granted, but instead, it'd be 1,000 pages in size 8 font on sheets of paper the size of your door.

I wish I was home playing DoTA.

Feb 15, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #319 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by wakeride74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
granted, but only one of them would be fulfilled

mad.gif

Granted, and now everybody has one since you pass automatically...

I wish they make the CPA exam harder! (since i passed it!
cool.gif
)

Feb 15, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #320 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Granted, but instead, it'd be 1,000 pages in size 8 font on sheets of paper the size of your door.

I wish I was home playing DoTA.

Granted, but your connection keeps dropping.

I wish I had a better Mac (and could afford to upgrade).

Feb 15, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #321 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish they make the CPA exam harder! (since i passed it!
cool.gif
)

Granted...but now existing CPAs will have to be re-certified by taking the harder exam.

I wish for whirled peas.

Feb 16, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #322 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by Oski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Granted...but now existing CPAs will have to be re-certified by taking the harder exam.

I wish for whirled peas.

Your peas get whirled so hard the top flys off the blender and the liquid peas land on the stators of your brand new HE-90's

I wish all of BozeButton's gear was mine, I had the Orpheus on my head listening to a nice classical recording and I was sitting in a comfy chair with a nice Scotch in my hand!
tongue.gif

Feb 16, 2007 at 12:51 AM Post #323 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your peas get whirled so hard the top flys off the blender and the liquid peas land on the stators of your brand new HE-90's

I wish all of BozeButton's gear was mine, I had the Orpheus on my head listening to a nice classical recording and I was sitting in a comfy chair with a nice Scotch in my hand!
tongue.gif

Granted, but the day BozeButton gives you all of his gear, you found out you had testicular cancer.

I wish I didn't have to worry about money and that I have a fat inheritance account waiting for me.

Feb 16, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #324 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

tongue.gif

Granted, but you're sufering from temporary insanity, and it's the HEV90 that you're trying to balance on your head while listening to Bose Triports.

I wish I could play the piano.

Feb 16, 2007 at 1:03 AM Post #325 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Granted, but the day BozeButton gives you all of his gear, you found out you had testicular cancer.

I wish I didn't have to worry about money and that I have a fat inheritance account waiting for me.

Granted, you don't have to worry about money because you're too simple to understand what the concept of money is. Meanwhile, your gaurdian ad litem (me) is doing a great job at investing your fat inheritance in a variety of headphones that you would quite enjoy if you understood the concept of music.

I wish there was more good news than there was bad news in all matters of life.

Feb 16, 2007 at 1:39 AM Post #326 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Granted, you don't have to worry about money because you're too simple to understand what the concept of money is. Meanwhile, your gaurdian ad litem (me) is doing a great job at investing your fat inheritance in a variety of headphones that you would quite enjoy if you understood the concept of music.

Your wish has already been granted. Study the mystics in all traditions. Your wish has also already been corrupted by giving you vision that cannot see that all is well.

I wish I'd stop reading this thread. It's rather addictive.

Feb 16, 2007 at 1:40 AM Post #327 of 792
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Granted, but the good news always has to do with bottled water and the bad news always has to do with your family, money, and lifespan.

EDIT: I wish I had more time to do things.

Feb 16, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #328 of 792
Granted, you have lots of time to spend in your new home in solitary confinement in the Federal, pound you in the @*#& prison where your new hobby becomes squealing like a pig and throwing racial taunts at members of the Bloods and Crips.

I wish my testicular cancer goes into remission and the HEV-90 balances perfectly on top of the HE-90s located on my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back