THE COMPOSER OPEN BACK FLAGSHIP by AUSTRIAN AUDIO
Jan 13, 2024 at 8:00 PM Post #1,682 of 3,434
Sorry my friends but my ears also belong to other manufacturers not just Austrian Audio 😎

NOMAX

PS.nice day to all 👍
So your ears do belong to Austrian Audio eventually!

Jan 14, 2024 at 1:41 AM Post #1,684 of 3,434
Last edited:
Jan 14, 2024 at 5:42 AM Post #1,688 of 3,434
Did AA experiment with angled drivers like the HD 800 or OAE 1 ? I am curious what was the reason of not using this technique since there are some benefits to the soundstage with angled drivers.
The drivers are indeed angled.

Jan 14, 2024 at 7:23 AM Post #1,689 of 3,434
There is no end to the rabbit hole :grin:

But sometimes products offer such a great value for money they're just instant classics... a recent brand needs some promoting obviously and promoting something that's good well is rather a good thing IMHO. It opens alternatives to those who don't know it does

@shabta

There is also no perfect one....there are only some from time to time....who do a good job in terms of tonal and technical presentation and performance
Where the construct (industrial design) also leaves a very good impression...And it is precisely these that become classics in their time 😎
Especially when it comes to industrial design (construction), 80% of all models in the high-price segment above 2.000 usd have some catching up to do

Dieter,left side (Industrialdesigner) just said how I showed him some other models ..and you pay thousands of euros for something like that?🙈
I laugh to him...no,i am not🤣 ...but thousands of others around the world

NOMAX

IMG_0472.jpeg

PS.lol
and I could show the composer to other brands and if they were arrogant they would say the same about the composer. that’s just ridiculous. a Bose or a air pod max headphone has the same building quality for 250-500 Euro.

Jan 14, 2024 at 8:16 AM Post #1,690 of 3,434
and I could show the composer to other brands and if they were arrogant they would say the same about the composer. that’s just ridiculous. a Bose or a air pod max headphone has the same building quality for 250-500 Euro.
Bose is a really bad example here…
APM is quite good, though I didn’t like its weight

Jan 14, 2024 at 10:47 AM Post #1,693 of 3,434
Jan 14, 2024 at 10:48 AM Post #1,694 of 3,434
Bose is a really bad example here…
APM is quite good, though I didn’t like its weight
In my eyes, Bose is a mass product manufacturer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back