THE COMPOSER OPEN BACK FLAGSHIP by AUSTRIAN AUDIO
Nov 29, 2023 at 6:17 AM Post #1,321 of 3,277
Actually a nice carry case for the Composer would be good.
Exactly what I’m missing already. The wooden box is nice, but already stored away. And too big for carrying it around anyway

Nov 29, 2023 at 6:38 AM Post #1,322 of 3,277
Actually a nice carry case for the Composer would be good.
Exactly what I’m missing already. The wooden box is nice, but already stored away. And too big for carrying it around anyway
I'm pretty sure by now that with AA's standard a quality hardwood box or top leather carrying case would set you back another 1k or more.

Nov 29, 2023 at 6:48 AM Post #1,323 of 3,277
I'm pretty sure by now that with AA's standard a quality hardwood box or top leather carrying case would set you back another 1k or more.
I don’t think so, but I don’t expect them to offer one at all… they will not transform into a boutique audio outfit.
They do offer a quite nice hardshell case for their other models though, so maybe…

Nov 29, 2023 at 7:00 AM Post #1,324 of 3,277
I don’t think so, but I don’t expect them to offer one at all… they will not transform into a boutique audio outfit.
They do offer a quite nice hardshell case for their other models though, so maybe…
I too believe that AA is not going to be that company. And honestly my comment was with pun intensions. Asking for a real leather earpad is normal but when you're given an answer of "no leather because people will complain it's too much money for anyone to afford is kinda, for lack of better words, dumb. When we see phones hit past 2k I think it's just fair folks to ask for premium materials and that includes pad. Plus folks who is willing to shell out for a $2.7K phone, they're more than willing to shell out the price bump for leather pads.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2023 at 8:18 AM Post #1,326 of 3,277
.......and while my basshead inner self could well live with 3dB more bass on the Composer, the quality and especially extension makes its bass very satisfying.

Who knows what's still to come in 2023.....the year is not quite over yet 😎

NOMAX

PS.Maybe the market has another surprise for your requirements/preference (🤫)

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2023 at 8:41 AM Post #1,327 of 3,277
Who knows what's still to come in 2023.....the year is not quite over yet 😎

NOMAX

PS.Maybe the market has another surprise for your requirements/preference (🤫)
Say what now?

Nov 29, 2023 at 9:06 AM Post #1,330 of 3,277
I will be allowed to dream a little after all 😎

NOMAX

PS.Maybe it will turn out to be a nightmare the next night🙈.... who knows🤪

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2023 at 9:33 AM Post #1,331 of 3,277
I will be allowed to dream a little after all 😎

NOMAX

PS.Maybe it will turn out to be a nightmare the next night🙈.... who knows🤪
I wonder wether your Nightmares include "woom woom" 🤣

Nov 29, 2023 at 9:38 AM Post #1,332 of 3,277
I wonder wether your Nightmares include "woom woom" 🤣

I'll tell you that the day after tomorrow 😉

NOMAX

PS.when I'm resurrected, my ears need a longer sleep now 😇

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2023 at 3:47 PM Post #1,334 of 3,277
My guess would be something from Sennheiser (if we are lucky) .... during the acquisition they said their plans till the end of 2023 were intact and Jude said he was relieved with the plans. Then they recently teased something new in their "Beyond the Curve" series, checkout what they say at 14:16 in the following video, and last of all they once said in head-fi, the reasonable date to release a flagship is the same time the last flagship was released (December for Senneheiser). Well too much theory for today lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back