The Carolina CanFEST 8/14/10
Jul 30, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #185 of 285
I spoke with a gentleman at Westone today. He seemed a little suspicious of me. He said they do monitor this site so I would think that if they had any interest they would have contacted you but we'll see if they call back

Jul 30, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #186 of 285
I made contact with the company about 2 months ago but they did not seem to have any interest in attending CanFEST or sending any promotional materials for attendees. Hopefully, your inquiry to them will help regain some interest. I will be happy to talk with anyone from Westone. Just ask them to contact me at: dannyb@carolina.rr.com.

Jul 30, 2010 at 1:03 PM Post #189 of 285
No I figured I might give it a shot. My interest are moving more toward the in ear monitors and I did't see a large representation so thought whoever did send something would kind of corner the market there. I'm bringing mu UM3x's with universals and custom molds.

Jul 31, 2010 at 10:42 AM Post #190 of 285
Phiaton will be sending a nice pair of IEMs for the raffle. While they won't be able to attend they have been very nice in supporting the event. Check them out at their website if you haven't already.

http://www.phiaton.com/

Jul 31, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #191 of 285
Something new for CanFEST!

Yesterday Red Wine Audio announced they're adding a vacuum tube-stage and LiFePO4 battery packs to all products. I'm getting the first production unit shipped to the public, an HPA with built-in NOS dac. It arrived while I was typing this, so gotta go...

Jul 31, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #192 of 285
Awesome! That would be wonderful. I'd love to try it out.

Jul 31, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #193 of 285
Also thinking about getting rid of my vinyl and staying portable if anyone is looking to add to their collection I might bring some with me if there is any interest. Nothing too rare but do have a couple of beatles first pressings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back