The Carolina CanFEST 8/14/10
Jul 7, 2011 at 6:31 PM Post #272 of 285

Quote:
Don't want to bump an old thread, but will there be a meet in the region this year?

Dannyb has always been the Mover-and-Shaker behind this, I'd suggest you shoot him a PM.

Jul 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #273 of 285
As of this time, there are no plans to have a CanFEST III this year. However, if there is enough interest then that may change. Otherwise, we may skip a year and shoot for 2012.

Jul 13, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #278 of 285
I WANT MY CAN FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol   But really its the only place i can go to hear high end gear and this year i am buying! Columbia SC has no hi-fi shops of any kind so its literally impossible for people down here to get a chance to hear gear that we might want to buy.  Or have a meaningful face to face conversation about Hi-Fi with any one with any experience.

Aug 30, 2011 at 9:56 PM Post #282 of 285
"So any update on a NC meetup?"

The issue we are looking at first is if we have a smaller meet without industry representatives/manufacturers or another larger one including everyone. Any input on this issue is welcomed.

Secondly, it looks like it will be better to have it after the first of the year while also not interfering with any other national headphone/audio events especially if we include the larger audience.

That's the latest at this point in time. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Sep 2, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #284 of 285

Quote:
I just moved to Durham last week, and I'd be glad to meet local head-fiers. I'll add a vote to the interest check thread too just to be thorough.

Thanks for linking that. By the way, my girlfriend lives in Chapel Hill so I'm up in that direction all the time. I'll let you know when my T1 + WA2 comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back