The Burson Soloist Voyager! The sexy new flagship Headphone Amp / Preamp - Pure Class-A, 10 Watts XLR
Feb 12, 2024 at 4:42 AM Post #106 of 128
Didn't you read what soundnews wrote then and now?
I have read all his reviews,.and they match my experiences well.

BUT,.you have to have good "infrastructure" around Voyager etc...
For example,.you must have a good streamer, not just a computer, which I know many people have.
If you only have one computer,.you lose a lot in soundquality.

Feb 12, 2024 at 4:45 AM Post #107 of 128

For example,.you must have a good streamer, not just a computer, which I know many people have.
The review (only one is available to the day) compares the two product with two different sets of opamps: the differences in sound might as well be due just to that factor. You can not know unless you compare apples with apples. Since you’re so attentive to detail you should know that.

Of course I have a streamer mate.

Feb 12, 2024 at 4:51 AM Post #109 of 128
😳 I don't..!!

I'm just highlighting how you've acted and written in the past.
AND,.regarding "Attention To Detail", I know that you overlook some details that are of decisive importance for the sound quality.
I stand by my opinions about Burson: my perception of their policies haven’t changed just because they make outstanding products.

You’re so attentive to details that you’re happy to compare two products with different opamps.ok.

Feb 12, 2024 at 4:59 AM Post #110 of 128
The review (only one is available to the day) compares the two product with two different sets of opamps: the differences in sound might as well be due just to that factor. You can not know unless you compare apples with apples. Since you’re so attentive to detail you should know that.
I've been testing professionally for decades,.so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to "Attention To Detail".

Also have,.and have tried their latest V7 Classic Dual OP-amps against the also latest,.V7 Vivid Pro OP-amps which are well described in the review, they officially go on sale this week.

Feb 12, 2024 at 5:03 AM Post #111 of 128
I've been testing professionally for decades,.so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to "Attention To Detail".

Also have,.and have tried their latest V7 Classic Dual OP-amps against the also latest,.V7 Vivid Pro OP-amps which are well described in the review, they officially go on sale this week

Also have,.and have tried their latest V7 Classic Dual OP-amps against the also latest,.V7 Vivid Pro OP-amps which are well described in the review, they officially go on sale this week.
I only have the vivid plus several sparkos ones which I used to like on the gt (vs v6 vivid) But the v7 on the voyager are vastly superior in my opinion

Feb 12, 2024 at 8:36 AM Post #112 of 128
But the v7 on the voyager are vastly superior in my opinion
How do you know that.?
It would be interesting to compare V6-Vivid vs V7-Vivid Pro.

According to Burson,.the V7-Vivid Pro is better than the V6-Vivid,.but not as much as...
The difference between V6-Classic and V7-Classic Dual,.where the difference should be enormously much better.

▪️I have upgraded from V6-Vivid to V7-Classic Dual in my DAC,.it was a nice difference 🥰.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2024 at 12:19 PM Post #113 of 128
Superior to the sparkos I mean

Feb 12, 2024 at 1:20 PM Post #114 of 128

Or a good CD transport...there are good CD players too :wink:

Cheers!

Feb 12, 2024 at 8:33 PM Post #116 of 128

Attachments

• DSC_0050~3.JPG
    DSC_0050~3.JPG
    465.2 KB · Views: 0
Feb 22, 2024 at 7:14 PM Post #119 of 128
I got my Voyager today! The burn-in begins!

1000036785.jpg

Feb 22, 2024 at 11:28 PM Post #120 of 128

Of course I have a streamer mate.
Snap !!
Try and understand what I wrote instead of snapping at me
Snap snap snap!

How could you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back