The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Aug 30, 2023 at 3:01 PM Post #707 of 842
Has anyone here tried the Asuha LE? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm thinking of pairing it with a FiiO FH7. Also, if anyone has an mmcx version they want to sell I'd happily buy it.

Sep 15, 2023 at 2:32 AM Post #712 of 842
Can you compare the Murakumo2 to the Yatono or silver concept?
i can’t unfortunately. i haven’t tried neither of the latter. from what i read though, murakumo is more(perhaps the most) coherent with the biggest stage you get from a cable and an unparalleled transparency. my personal experience with it confirms it. it is definitely for desktop use though. unwearable otherwise (even to me who has a great tolerance for sacrifice). my issue with Murakumo2 was not the price tag. I think it deserves its price (given where we are with the current ever increasing price tag of everything else.) That said, the compromise one has to make with its ergonomics was not worth it.

Sep 15, 2023 at 3:08 AM Post #714 of 842
I believe Brise is not close to this, so I’m staying with my Yatono 4W😂

Attachments

• IMG_5881.jpeg
    IMG_5881.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 0
Sep 20, 2023 at 6:43 PM Post #717 of 842
I am overjoyed that some are complaining about Brise cables being uncomfortable, hopefully that will knock down their price! :joy: I demo'd the Yatono 8 wire and found it supremely comfortable, moreso than PW cables. I don't like when the cable sits down in the space between my ear and head, that actually causes soreness, all PW cables do this to me. The Yatono floats above this space which means comfortable soreness free listening.

Sep 20, 2023 at 6:48 PM Post #718 of 842
I am overjoyed that some are complaining about Brise cables being uncomfortable, hopefully that will knock down their price! :joy: I demo'd the Yatono 8 wire and found it supremely comfortable, moreso than PW cables. I don't like when the cable sits down in the space between my ear and head, that actually causes soreness, all PW cables do this to me. The Yatono floats above this space which means comfortable soreness free listening.

I agree. I found Yatono Ult 8 wire more comfortable to use than PW 4 wire shielded cables too. The Yatono Ultimate 4 wire was very nice ergonomics wise. It still feels a little stiff but I loved it.

Sep 21, 2023 at 8:18 AM Post #719 of 842
I personally find my PW FTS much more comfortable than my Yatono Ultimate 8w but I've just ordered a Shironage 8w and hope that it's ergonomically much closer to the FTS. Sound wise the Yatono was fine but let's see what the Shironage brings.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2023 at 3:56 PM Post #720 of 842
I personally find my PW FTS much more comfortable than my Yatono Ultimate 8w but I've just ordered a Shironage 8w and hope that it's ergonomically much closer to the FTS. Sound wise the Yatono was fine but let's see what the Shironage brings.

Please report back with impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back