The "Bose" Of Your Other Hobbies?
Jun 23, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #16 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by nothing101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ive never played one but are they really that bad?

Not bad guitars. Just over priced when compared to other guitars in the same price range or at least up here in Canada

Jun 23, 2007 at 1:42 AM Post #19 of 101
Krell (Ok, not the same as Bose, but not in the same market niche either)

Jun 23, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #20 of 101
Drumroll please............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

[size=large]Harley Davidson[/size]

Jun 23, 2007 at 1:57 AM Post #21 of 101
Nikon
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #22 of 101
Vista really isn't that bad consider XP was worse when it first started, and look at where XP is now.

To the OP's question, I would say.... Xbox 360... yeah, that's right, 360 fans you heard me. In my college dorm, I know two suites that both have a 360, and both of them have half malfunction DVD tray, both of them broke once through out the school year, both of them got replace, and both replacements still make deep circular scratches on disks. In my opinion, such product should never be on the market
=======================================
and no, I am not a 360 hater, I love Gears of War and Halo, just the system's design and build quality frustrate me

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:22 AM Post #23 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vicomte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dane Cook.

And how. Jack Daniel's and Absolute vodka. Not horrible by any means but if you see how much of it college kids buy you'd swear they were the only two premium price (Compared with the ol standard purchase Mccormicks & Keystone) liquors out there

Jun 23, 2007 at 2:30 AM Post #24 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by Superpredator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dan Brown, Michael Crichton, Dean Koontz, et al.

Lol! I enjoy reading books by these authors. The same way I enjoy big summer action flicks. Set the brain on "dim" and enjoy the ride.

Jun 23, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #27 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by DSlayerZX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Vista really isn't that bad consider XP was worse when it first started, and look at where XP is now.

To the OP's question, I would say.... Xbox 360... yeah, that's right, 360 fans you heard me. In my college dorm, I know two suites that both have a 360, and both of them have half malfunction DVD tray, both of them broke once through out the school year, both of them got replace, and both replacements still make deep circular scratches on disks. In my opinion, such product should never be on the market
=======================================
and no, I am not a 360 hater, I love Gears of War and Halo, just the system's design and build quality frustrate me

My 360 won't read disks. On the second one.
mad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back