The Best Noise Cancelling (ANC) Bluetooth Headphones "discussion and comparison" Thread
Jan 6, 2017 at 1:02 AM Post #106 of 110
Ah I forgot to mention...it needs to be over ear as the diva seems be on ear
tongue.gif
which one do u recommend btw the bose35 Sony 1000x and black beat pro 2 ?

My choice:

1. Sound excitement: BBP2
2. ANC lows elimination: QC35. Human noises are audible in thin pitchy tones.
3. ANC highs elimination + 2 Ambient Modes: 1000X. Human noises are muffled down.
4. Comfort: QC35. Lightest and least tight on the earcups, large earcups offers easy fit without touching the ears.

Jan 6, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #107 of 110
Well, for my part the choice was made this Christmas. I got the Plantronics Backbeat pro as a gift.

I must say I'm more than satisfied. I haven't tested the ANC in very hostile environments but at work and at home it works very well. Not superb for voices but every constant sound nearly disappears. I'm in love with their control scheme, they are easy to operate, the buttons are well positioned. The battery life is more than impressive. The feature allowing ambiant noises to pass through is magical, and I use it much more than I would have thought. Sound is not quite as warm as my Sennheiser px210BT, but better than the Bose earbuds I have. Certainly among the best I've used. They are very comfortable for my head shape, I can wear them for long periods without discomfort. They seem well made and durable.

Their only "flaw" is that they do not fold, the only way to reduce size is to swivel the ears. That means they are big and take up a lot of space, which could be an issue when traveling.

The case is thick and quite rigid, if looks durable. The cable is high-quality, thick and not at all flimsy. The controls don't do much with an Android phone or computer, sadly.

I'm very happy with that gift, it will get the job done for me.

Jan 10, 2020 at 9:56 PM Post #109 of 110
Does anyone own both the latest versions the Taotronics 46 and the Boltune BH-011?
They're strikingly similar in terms of build and functionality/ports etc, but the Boltune BH-011 seems to feature larger drivers(45mm as opposed to 40mm on the Taotronics).
I'm interested in knowing how different they are from each other in terms of sound, but of course, buying two very similar headphones would be quite the waste.

Sep 3, 2020 at 9:30 AM Post #110 of 110
Hello… I am looking for Wireless Over the ear headphones with Very good SQ and mic. Which of the below would be most suited?

1. Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2
  2. FiiO EH3 NC
  3. JBL Tune 750BTNC
  4. AKG K371
  5. Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT

Thanks.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back