The best looking headphones are the best sounding headphones!
Jul 3, 2001 at 2:23 PM Post #31 of 32
Quote:

Originally posted by Neruda
Man, if Ian, vertigo or Gradoistcool married their cans, they'd have more divorces than...umm...Someone with a whole lotta divorces!
biggrin.gif

Well, I'm almost like that!
eek.gif
So, I voted for "I like cake." Maybe I'll have churros on top of that!
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2001 at 4:23 AM Post #32 of 32
I voted for I like cake. But that's only partly true. I really only like ice cream cake, like those Dairy queen ones, and the Treatza Pizza or something like that, but enough about that I guess.

My favorite cans are the Sony EX70's and I think they look cool, but in my ears they look a bit funny cuz they stick out at a weird angle. They still look a hell of a lot better on me than the Koss Sportapros. My preference in cans depends on what kind of music I'm listening to. I'll sometimes go and switch headphones just to listen to a different cd. Hard to explain but I can always decide which headphones will sound better with whatever cd i want to listen to. I'm rambling on and on about nothing now so I better shut up soon.

I used to think the Sportapros were the best ever but I always knew they were ugly as sin. My point is it doesn't make a difference what the headphones look like. I just can't be seen walking around in ugly headphones cause instead of thinking about the music, I think about the people staring at my ugly headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back