THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers)
Apr 12, 2012 at 3:27 AM Post #946 of 5,010
Quote:
No Whitney Houston? Hmm. I personally think that her voice is the most precise and controlled that I've heard. She can hold a note hard and flat, or have it oscillate perfectly. Other people have their little flaws that make them sound unique, their little rasp, honk, or piercing voice. To me Whitney is characterized by her perfection, especially with "I Will Always Love You." I don't listen to Mariah Carey much, but from what I hear, she also has a technically precise and flexible voice. It just doesn't sound as rich sometimes as Whitney's.

http://www.head-fi.org/search.php?search=whitney&containingthread%5B%5D=522812&output=posts&action=disp

Apr 13, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #947 of 5,010

In my whole music library I only have about 5 female singers, but this one is my favorite.

Apr 14, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #950 of 5,010
Apr 17, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #956 of 5,010
I am a professional dj from england and went to northern ireland in the early 90s to dj when the troubles were in full bloom..it was one place i am glad i went to..my second name is toner and that's a irish name and i were welcome there anytime..i use to go to the creggan and the shankill and to derry and the bogside..now i have a house there in derry city.. heres a few songs from ireland that i think everyone will like..
heres one of mine..

Apr 22, 2012 at 3:07 AM Post #958 of 5,010
I'd really wish I could buy her music in high quality, her voice is stunningly beautiful (check other vids too, they are all great really):

Users who are viewing this thread

Back