The best alternative to Sony xb90ex
Apr 4, 2015 at 8:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Mushinyogi

New Head-Fier
Hi All.I'm new to this forum.I'm currently in singapore.

I've got xb90ex early last year.I'm completely addicted to the punchy bass these headphones deliver.I used these with my sony xperia SP,the bass was thumping with sony xperia SP.I've then switched to iphone6.Though not as good as Sony xperia SP in delivering bass and simulating surround,it sounded quite ok.But unfortunately,the connecting jack got damaged and left earbud stopped working.

I've purchased sennheiser cx 5.00i in Jan this year and the same problem happened to this headset last week.I'll bet getting these repaired/replaced. But I'm inclined to buy a in-ear headphone from sony which could match xb90ex in terms of bass.

.My current set is out of warranty(it had India warranty) and the sony service center guy told that they could replace only if I had international warranty.

What is the best alternative to Sony xb90ex? 

P.S. I'm a basshead

May 20, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #3 of 7
Hi,

I am having seal issue with XB90EX, I can just never get a good seal for my right ear. Left ear it fits perfectly, I thought its just my right ear, but other earphone fits well.

Any ideas for vented IEM that has same sub-bass as xb90ex ?

May 20, 2016 at 6:07 AM Post #4 of 7
Hi,

I am having seal issue with XB90EX, I can just never get a good seal for my right ear. Left ear it fits perfectly, I thought its just my right ear, but other earphone fits well.

Any ideas for vented IEM that has same sub-bass as xb90ex ?
get SNUG custom tips.

May 20, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #5 of 7
https://snugsearphones.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back