The Basshead Club
Apr 2, 2013 at 3:47 AM Post #5,778 of 11,286
Quote:
Somewhat.  Not as dark as a PRO700MK2, more like the Logitech UE6000 where a piece of the high end is missing.

Quote:
Rolloff refers to the frequencies dropping quickly, whereas dark means that the treble is less aggressive, but still present.

Okay , thx for the input but they aren't gonna be for me in the first place.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #5,779 of 11,286
The Skullcandy "Crusher" is out! 

Only $99, and it has a separate 55mm driver just for bass and a 40mm driver. Bass is adjustable with an integrated amp inside the earcup that runs on a AA battery. The amp has automatic shut-off when music stops playing to save battery. Cable is removable.

Can wait for the first non-gimicky review...

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #5,780 of 11,286
Quote:

Only $99, and it has a separate 55mm driver just for bass and a 40mm driver. Bass is adjustable with an integrated amp inside the earcup that runs on a AA battery. The amp has automatic shut-off when music stops playing to save battery. Cable is removable.

For that price I might bite. 

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:33 PM Post #5,781 of 11,286
Quote:

from what I've heard, the 55mm sub will literally vibrate your skull 
L3000.gif
, as you can see in the video :p.

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #5,783 of 11,286
Quote:
Should i go with the Beyerdynamic Cop or the Ath M50 for listening HipHop and Dubstep? Because they both look good and iam a basshead :)) thank you
tongue.gif

Some say that the M50 is bass heavy, but I don't find that to be at all the case, at least for my ears. The COP is better, because you can change the bass to your liking, but most of the settings are still pretty muddy. I would say in your pricerange, go for the VModa LP2, or the M100 if you can afford it. If you really don't want to spend that much, and can cope with their enormous earpads, try the Sony XB700. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back