The Basshead Club
Mar 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #1,479 of 11,286

Quote:
Any of you guys tried out the Fiio E11 amp? I'm in between that and the Digizoid Zo 2 and I'm not sure which way to go.

I have a comparison in my sig :)
Zo2 for bass and nice SQ, e11 for cleanness and no change to sq

if you just want an amp...then the e11 is for you, if you want something else (with the addition of bass) the zo2 is the one
Quote:
I think a true basshead would have to go with the ZO2

indeed, but the e11 doesn't really add any colouring or any life to the music, whereas the a10 and zo2 did.

Quote:
God, I have to hear these TFTAs some day...I mean I am not a full-on basshead but man, the way you describe them...

well good luck - the 1xb's i sold on...and getting hold of them now will be close to impossible.
Should have done so when you had the chance mate :wink:

Quote:
Yea, that's what I went with. I read some reviews and a few people have said the E11 is almost boring in comparison to the ZO2.

good man!

Mar 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #1,482 of 11,286
hay guys i am sorta stuck trying to get new bass heavy iems pls help

i have been recomended these:
JVC FXT90
UETF10Pro
Yamaha EPH100
Monster Turbine Pro
JVC Fx 500/700
Sony EX600

i preffer a very strong sub bass, i dont really like a mid bass hump

my listing prefrence is usally D&B , DUB and trance/house mostly

anyone can help me out?

Mar 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #1,484 of 11,286
Yea, Atrio MG7 all the way. I listen to the same music as you and they are fantastic. Sub-bass is out of sight and there isn't that much mid-bass to were it would bleed into the mids. Highs are great, too.

Mar 11, 2012 at 3:50 PM Post #1,485 of 11,286

Quote:
I have a comparison in my sig :)
Zo2 for bass and nice SQ, e11 for cleanness and no change to sq

if you just want an amp...then the e11 is for you, if you want something else (with the addition of bass) the zo2 is the one
indeed, but the e11 doesn't really add any colouring or any life to the music, whereas the a10 and zo2 did.

For sure. I listened to some ZO2 samples online and it sounded freakin' amazing. Not sure how good the samples represent the real thing, but I'm thinking the real deal should be even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back