The Basshead Club
Mar 4, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #1,457 of 11,286

Quote:
Thanks Parall3l! 

how about Ultrasone Pro750 or Ath-Pro700mk2 in terms of both bass and clarity? (Comparison with 750dj would be great if possible)

the pro700mk2 is a basshead headphone for sure.

Mar 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM Post #1,459 of 11,286
Just pulled the trigger on the Pro700Mk2s with Velour Pads.
L3000.gif

Mar 8, 2012 at 6:32 PM Post #1,460 of 11,286
Buying my first high quality IEM's and I need help! Im looking for insane earthquake/subwoofer bass for around 100-150 dollars and so far the suggestions are ATH-CKS77, Hippo VB, and Atrios MG7. Which do you think I should I get? Anyone listened to all three of em to compare?

Mar 8, 2012 at 7:42 PM Post #1,461 of 11,286
I think Atrio MG7 still wears the sub-bass crown. Haven't compared the others, but I own the Atrio and the sub-bass is outstanding.

To elaborate a bit, listening to electronic music with these is verging on euphoric. The subs hit in exactly how hard I feel the songs should be played. The highs are also great, which is another factor in what makes these so great for dnb.

Mar 8, 2012 at 8:29 PM Post #1,462 of 11,286
For that price I will suggest the Atrios cause it has a nice big Dynamic driver similar to the floor standing home woofer/speakrs that will actually move the air so you will hear and feel the bass.

Quote:
Buying my first high quality IEM's and I need help! Im looking for insane earthquake/subwoofer bass for around 100-150 dollars and so far the suggestions are ATH-CKS77, Hippo VB, and Atrios MG7. Which do you think I should I get? Anyone listened to all three of em to compare?

Mar 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #1,463 of 11,286

I agree with you the Atrios are especially great for electronic music cause thats where the dynamic driver shows its abilities. If you think the Atrios has sub bass their custom MG6Pro is way more insane with its bass and the sound stage is much much wider. Only issue with the customs for me is putting them in and taking them off. Once in wow I cannot hear anything at all way more isolation then any top tier earphones but when I have to take them off I try to use sing language cause it aint easy to. with the Atrios I can take them off and pop them back in very quickly. I use Shure foam tips which helps isolate the Atrios better.

Quote:
I think Atrio MG7 still wears the sub-bass crown. Haven't compared the others, but I own the Atrio and the sub-bass is outstanding.

To elaborate a bit, listening to electronic music with these is verging on euphoric. The subs hit in exactly how hard I feel the songs should be played. The highs are also great, which is another factor in what makes these so great for dnb.

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #1,464 of 11,286

Quote:
I agree with you the Atrios are especially great for electronic music cause thats where the dynamic driver shows its abilities. If you think the Atrios has sub bass their custom MG6Pro is way more insane with its bass and the sound stage is much much wider. Only issue with the customs for me is putting them in and taking them off. Once in wow I cannot hear anything at all way more isolation then any top tier earphones but when I have to take them off I try to use sing language cause it aint easy to. with the Atrios I can take them off and pop them back in very quickly. I use Shure foam tips which helps isolate the Atrios better.

I can understand them having a better soundstage, but do they really have that much more sub-bass? I can't imagine an IEM with more than the MG7 without it being ridiculous.

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #1,465 of 11,286

Quote:

I can understand them having a better soundstage, but do they really have that much more sub-bass? I can't imagine an IEM with more than the MG7 without it being ridiculous.

Alot more bass deeper, harder hitting and wider making my ears and head pound and I feel it after taking them out. Bass so much better it is now more addicting.

Mar 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #1,469 of 11,286

Quote:
 Alot more bass deeper, harder hitting and wider making my ears and head pound and I feel it after taking them out. Bass so much better it is now more addicting.

Wow, I might have to try these out one day.

Quote:
I was talking to bcool06...at him saying any more would be too much...lol

Hah, I was referring to the idea of it because the MG7s hit pretty hard as it is. I'm definitely curious, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back