The Basshead Club
Feb 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM Post #1,306 of 11,286

Oh, I get it now. I thought you were talking about "overall bassiness." Thanks.

I'm hoping the MG7's bass doesn't lighten up as burn-in occurs, though.

Quote:
cheers :)
And well no, because the overall looks at mids and highs as well.

If we talk pure bass madness, then 1XB's would win.
I have to give, as you do my MG7's some burn-in I'll be using them as my primary earphone with the A10 (before I send it back) & ZO2 (when it arrives) :wink:

Feb 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #1,308 of 11,286
mine didnt light up even though im still burning them in, try different tips to see which ones give you the best fit and sound. The small flanged tips for me gave me the best fit and sound of all three, havent tried the foams yet though

Feb 20, 2012 at 3:51 AM Post #1,311 of 11,286

Quote:
mine didnt light up even though im still burning them in, try different tips to see which ones give you the best fit and sound. The small flanged tips for me gave me the best fit and sound of all three, havent tried the foams yet though

Quote:
Foamies are the only tips I will use after years trying the others.

I can't use flanges as they hurt my ears lol...

Feb 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #1,315 of 11,286

Quote:
if I get used to the MG7's sound - I'll look for the P-Series Comply tips and/or the TX-100's

id recommend not getting them at they darken the sound and lessen the bass impact and highs, BUT they are very comfortable to wear and isolate alot better then the stock tips.(might not want to use these tips while exercising on main streets or going out as they block out alot of noise) I did wear them on my s4's before they broke but only because i lost a medium silicone tip for it. The comply tips do get dirty fast if you dont take care of  them

Feb 20, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #1,316 of 11,286

Quote:
id recommend not getting them at they darken the sound and lessen the bass impact and highs, BUT they are very comfortable to wear and isolate alot better then the stock tips.(might not want to use these tips while exercising on main streets or going out as they block out alot of noise) I did wear them on my s4's before they broke but only because i lost a medium silicone tip for it. The comply tips do get dirty fast if you dont take care of  them

yup, that's generally how comply's do :p

But...thing is stock foamies are a little uncomfortable as they are not "smooth"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back