The Basshead Club
Oct 13, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #301 of 11,286
selling my Darth Beyers any bassheads interested before i put it on ebay?

Oct 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM Post #302 of 11,286

Quote:
My d2000s make me happy
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
BAAAASSSSSSSS. I wish I could get lcd2s

Careful of what you wish for.
LCD2 bass is very different from Denon bass.  Denon bass is fuuunnnn bass.  LCD2 bass is accurate detailed bass that plays only what is in the recording without adding any extra "fun" to the sound.  Think of the LCD2 as a very very good subwoofer.  The kind of sub that stays out of the way of the music.  A sub that you don't hear what's not supposed to be there.  The Denon is more like a less expensive sub that fills in where it shouldn't but is actually more fun with some music.

So it depends on what kinds of music you listen to.  If you're listening to a bowed acoustic double bass then the LCD2 is the way to go.  If you're listening to something like "Sleep's Holy Mountain" (stoner doom metal) then the Denon is way more fun than the LCD2.  The Denons are awesome headphones for Sleep and similar music.

Oct 14, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #308 of 11,286
I think it's ok to discuss via pm....it's only against the rules if you post in a forum.
Regardless...I don't want to know why he got banned.
I just want him to post a few pics of his Darth Beyers before he got himself banned  
tongue_smile.gif

Oct 14, 2011 at 3:14 PM Post #311 of 11,286
What's with all the bans on this forum seriously, I see "banned" ppl like a couple of times a week... I always get so curious to know what they did to get banned. :p

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM Post #314 of 11,286
I need some help in choosing headphones.
I'm looking for cans that sound like Hippo VB IEMs.
I want deep bass with impact while staying relatively clear of the mids.

Thanks 
beerchug.gif

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #315 of 11,286
Apparently the Darth Beyers are very bassy, Head-Fi'er purrin measured the Darth Beyers and the results can be found here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/566929/headphone-csd-waterfall-plots/120#post_7736480

Users who are viewing this thread

Back