The Bacon Explosion!!!!
Feb 1, 2009 at 10:11 AM Post #19 of 59
Well, bacon is certainly better than it used to be when it was banned by Rabbi's for consumption(still is). I think it is now much leaner, but you should probably limit consumption somewhat for saturated fats. (jmho)

Feb 1, 2009 at 10:37 AM Post #20 of 59
Looks interesting. You could make "bacon cups" along with it next time - not martha - bacon cups

domes_before.jpg
cups_withsalad.jpg

secondcup_before.jpg
cups_detail.jpg

Feb 1, 2009 at 12:04 PM Post #23 of 59
Streaky bacon is vile stuff. More fat than meat, more grease than taste. If I got a bacon roll filled with rashers of that for my breakfast no amount of HP would cure its fundamental wrongs.

If streaky bacon is what you guys over the pond just call by bacon I dont know what you call proper bacon. I cannot advocate enough though that as a nation you switch over.

Seems its back bacon.

800px-Bacon.JPG

Feb 1, 2009 at 2:11 PM Post #26 of 59
Those pictures are absolutely vomit inducing. *barf*

Feb 1, 2009 at 2:50 PM Post #28 of 59
I like bacon occassionally but that is just too much.

Feb 1, 2009 at 3:05 PM Post #30 of 59
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Streaky bacon is vile stuff. More fat than meat, more grease than taste. If I got a bacon roll filled with rashers of that for my breakfast no amount of HP would cure its fundamental wrongs.

If streaky bacon is what you guys over the pond just call by bacon I dont know what you call proper bacon. I cannot advocate enough though that as a nation you switch over.

Seems its back bacon.

800px-Bacon.JPG

Yes let us switch! Now THAT is an amazing cut of bacon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back