The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II)
Nov 27, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #1,202 of 1,853
The M-Audio Q40 is a great choice in that range with both good bass and overall good sound.

Dec 1, 2014 at 12:23 AM Post #1,213 of 1,853
The build quality has been improved since though, the material is made a little bit sturdier than the original batches which were very fragile. I don't think they can be condeemed "sturdy" probably yet but at least people have reported it being looked at according to RMA cases.

Dec 1, 2014 at 4:44 AM Post #1,214 of 1,853
  The build quality has been improved since though, the material is made a little bit sturdier than the original batches which were very fragile. I don't think they can be condeemed "sturdy" probably yet but at least people have reported it being looked at according to RMA cases.

Good to know.

graphs are out there too.

Full review from Tyll available here:

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/akg-k267-tiesto-headphone-bass-adjustment-control

(One of our good friends is chatting with Tyll in the comment section.. haha! Busted!)

I'd be pretty keen to hear from someone if they have tried these out, and how they compare to the other "usual suspect" basshead cans!

Dec 1, 2014 at 5:06 AM Post #1,215 of 1,853
I would have probably tested these out if they wouldn't have had the bass emphasis so deep, centered at 30Hz won't do much from punch/impact point of view for EDM music kinda beats. Hardstyle that I'm personally listen to would sound excessively soft/punchless in the bass with such bass curve.

For something with Tiesto's name on it, you'd expect it to be a little more EDM suitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back