The Audio Joke Thread
Jul 10, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #34 of 84
I had a few drinks the other day and decided I was going to try these Kennerton Vali headphones I have from a tour for the first time. I plugged in to my audio gd headphone amp and start playing music.

First impression was my god the soundstage is wide and excellent imaging! 30 seconds into the song I realize my audio gd was in preamp mode and I've been listening to my KEF reference speakers through the open back phones. It was about 80-90db loud piping into the house at midnight and I thought I was having a private listen. :)

Aug 13, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #35 of 84
Sounds good to me....   
L3000.gif

Sep 20, 2016 at 8:07 PM Post #40 of 84
http://www.audiophile.rocks/technology.html

Sep 21, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #42 of 84
holding.jpg

so what they wanted to say with this picture is that
AUDIO ROCKS ARE MANLY:cool:

Manly but still with special quartz piezoelectric filtration!

H2U2 Resonance Filtering
All our products use natural based resonance filtering using piezoelectric quartz crystals, minerals and ores of selected types, which are treated with proprietary liquids and ultrasonic waves of different types. It has taken 6 years of trial and error to perfect our H2U2 Resonance Filter.

When you place our rocks on top of the audio system, or around the wiring, the resonant frequency of the system changes. This becomes more apparent the more of our rocks you use. We have fine-tuned this frequency into a complex harmonical pattern that sounds optimal to the human ear. This reveals certain parts of the music while hiding parts you don't want to hear.

It's important to keep in mind that the information in the music is kept identical, it's only the way you perceive the music that has changed, and this is something we have gone to great lengths at perfecting. We have mainly focused on improved detail reproduction throughout the entire frequency range, while making it smooth and enjoyable with a larger and more transparent soundstage. But we have never compromised on detail. With the H2U2 Resonance Filtering you will get the greatest amount of detail possible.

Oct 28, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #45 of 84
5.0 out of 5 stars Hear hear!
By Gordie Lachance - September 3, 2016
Amazon Verified Purchase
LOVE. THESE. BUDS. Here's the thing. You ever go on a wine tasting? I did it once. I was surrounded by people swishing it around in their mouths saying things like, "Ooooo this has earthy tones of soil and aged manure really hitting the back pallete" or "I feel like the fruitiness is overbearing and I prefer a more subtle chocolatey almond that was allowed to breathe over a bed of charcoal dust for at least 972 hours." And I'm like, "It tastes good". Or. "This tastes like the inside of the septic tank on Satan's Winnebago." I feel the same way about "audiophiles" that I do "wine tasters" when it comes to headphone reviews. I'll probably even get crap for calling em "headphones". Someone's going to tell you your ears aren't "sophisticated" enough and that their ear canals were crafted from unicorn hair gently melted together with Ray Charles' cremated ashes. But I'll just tell you this: these are the best pair of $100 buds I've tried. Why? Because they sound awesome. Why else? Because I've tried other more "name brands" and spent twice this (or more) and the sound is equivalent, sometimes better. If Audiophile McEgotrip wants to tell you your opinion is invalid because you don't possess his/her "trained ear", might I suggest reaching into your pocket and pulling out a middle finger. "Quality" is defined by the ears that are listening, and if you love the quality, then there's nothing more to say. Enjoy the music. Try these 1More Triple Driver buds. I'll probably get a bunch of "not helpful" votes from all the Barry & Dick clones from the movie High Fidelity, and that's fine. But while they're all standing in line waiting to ride the High Horse, I'm over here eating a Creamsicle on a hammock with Miles Davis penetrating my soul through a pair of incredibly high quality earbuds that I didn't need to forego paying this month's rent to acquire. In Music We Trust. Cheers, folks. :wink:
40 of 43 people found this review helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back