The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
Aug 12, 2012 at 9:16 AM Post #2,491 of 7,138
Quote:
SUCH BORING CONVERSATION
you have one of the best headphones and all is talked about is the mimimalist effect of cables and amps that make little difference. WhT ABOUT THE MUSIC? wHAT DO YUO ENJOY ON THE LCD-2 AND WHY?E
pEACE.

Classic, vocals and some electronic based songs (not fast bpm ones, as they sound decayed and slow, my electrostat's are for that).

Aug 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM Post #2,493 of 7,138
otherwise I'm gonna burn this whole forum down! Just kidding
o2smile.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #2,498 of 7,138
Without being a smarty pants just a little more focus on the sound, the music enjoyed with the lcd-2, a bit more descriptive. It just seems a little too generic and sideline interest comments from people who actually own the headphones. Very little is expressed about how they sound...

Aug 12, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #2,499 of 7,138
Quote:
Without being a smarty pants just a little more focus on the sound, the music enjoyed with the lcd-2, a bit more descriptive. It just seems a little too generic and sideline interest comments from people who actually own the headphones. Very little is expressed about how they sound...

Oh, ya know, they sound pretty good. 
tongue.gif

Aug 12, 2012 at 2:35 PM Post #2,502 of 7,138
I used to post a little more regularly, but I had been enjoying my Denon D-2000s, Audio Tech AD-1000s and ATH-1000s for the past six years along with some IEMs and other assorted cans.

Last month, the upgrade bug hit me and when the Denon D-5000s were bottoming out (price-wise) at Amazon I picked up a pair.  They are a very nice improvement over what I was currently listening with.  Then, I started reading about the LCD-2s on this website and I was hooked.  I found a pair which were "B" stock, ordered them, and am ecstatic with them.

I do a very large majority of my listening (music and movies) through my 9.1 home theater speaker system, but these LCD-2s have me breaking them out every day.  They sound so sweet!

Aug 12, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #2,503 of 7,138
Quote:

The people who really enjoy their music have relatively little to say, same goes with people who are truly happy with their setups, regardless of what level they're at..

Aug 12, 2012 at 4:25 PM Post #2,504 of 7,138
The LCD-2s sound good and I like them.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back