The ATH-CKS77.
Apr 14, 2012 at 9:00 PM Post #256 of 1,518
Props to you Danny for looking out. I appreciate the thought.

Oh man. I don't know. I am thinking just now. These can flop with all of you guys but. I can't possibly see how these would not win over some fans. It is gonna be easy. lol!  I appreciate the support of guys that help all of us discover something that needs to be discovered.. Thank you guys much. 

Gentlemen, enjoy your new find..Gotta stoke the fire..

I find myself more excited that you guys are all getting them than I should be..

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #257 of 1,518
Poweramp is almost $4?

And like dsnuts, i don't believe in ripping the devs work off.
If anything there is a 15 days trial of it.

The reason why i posted it was just so you can test it, if you read what i wrote it clearly says if you like it then buy the app so in what way is that ripping devs off? i dodnt realise there was a trial version...so no need for this with poweramp but its useful for other paid apps that dont have trial versions...like i say to test them before buying! Reason i do this is coz i have had android phone for around 5 years and have wasted so much money oncrappy paid apps! Geeez !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM Post #258 of 1,518
I would be excited if it wasn't for me receiving 4 other IEMs for review :p
Meaning 5 NEW in total- oh boy!

Oh and my 2nd pair of MDT's will be coming in...and another set of 8320's
Man this will be a mess :D

That will be, at one time:
-2x MDT
-MG7
-New set of 8320's (old one given to mum)
-GR8
-A03
-A04
-Crystals
-CKS77

...EPIC

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #259 of 1,518

Quote:
The reason why i posted it was just so you can test it, if you read what i wrote it clearly says if you like it then buy the app so in what way is that ripping devs off? i dodnt realise there was a trial version...so no need for this with poweramp but its useful for other paid apps that dont have trial versions...like i say to test them before buying! Reason i do this is coz i have had android phone for around 5 years and have wasted so much money oncrappy paid apps! Geeez !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I've worked very closely with devs - maybe that's why :)

EDIT:
Pirating apps is illegal - downloading them is too, even just to "try" them like danny here is doing lol.

I don't do it as a matter of principal for the respect of the devs.
Danny shouldn't be getting so pissed off for no reason...rage quit? lol

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:30 PM Post #262 of 1,518
And how exactly does you working with devs mean i am ripping them off...please enlighten me :confused:

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:47 PM Post #263 of 1,518
Not sure if this has been answered already, but how do these compare to the ATH WS55's? I know you said that in terms of overall sound quality and primarily the bass, its on par if not better than the WS55's but do these have comparable isolation? I ask because I would use these frequently on the bus or train and so far the WS55's have served me really well, my only gripe is wearing them for a long time makes the ears sore. Otherwise I love how the WS55 sounds in all the categories, largely the bass, but if I could get far less bulky IEM's with the same sound quality and comparable isolation, I may just get the CKS77's as well. 

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #264 of 1,518
Well you managed to get a CKS77 in there..Don't make me pull out my peace and love tune. Both ya'll for me. Don't make me pull out one love. Before both of you start to argue on my thread. I am gonna not allow it.. Might as well.

Apr 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #265 of 1,518
I just dont take well to people saying i am ripping devs off...seriously What...did he even read my post??? :confused:
Anyway i know it trivial just taken aback thats all :D

Apr 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #266 of 1,518

Quote:
Not sure if this has been answered already, but how do these compare to the ATH WS55's? I know you said that in terms of overall sound quality and primarily the bass, its on par if not better than the WS55's but do these have comparable isolation? I ask because I would use these frequently on the bus or train and so far the WS55's have served me really well, my only gripe is wearing them for a long time makes the ears sore. Otherwise I love how the WS55 sounds in all the categories, largely the bass, but if I could get far less bulky IEM's with the same sound quality and comparable isolation, I may just get the CKS77's as well. 

The CKS77 is a more refined version of the sound signature. More intimate yet familiar sound tuning. Sub bass is better on the CKS77 as well. .The CKS77 actually has the bigger sound over the portable WS55.. It is basically a higher end tuned. version of the same sound signature..I thought detail on the WS55 were excellent for a bassier headphone. These are amazing in may different levels.With music on it is good to great but you will still be able to hear something fairly  loud, Which might be a good thing. But isolation is above average but not the best.

Lol! One love. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back