The ATH-CKS1000..
Jan 23, 2013 at 11:39 AM Post #92 of 582
I have had cks77, ckm500, ie8/80 and soundstage is close, so upgrade from ie7 to cks1000 should be good.
Audio Technica Products is all about Sound Stage Vocal And Mids I Was So Surprise When They Came Out With Soild Bass IEM Very Surprise They Have Done A Great Jobs Here And Audio Technica Always Never Disappoint Me

Jan 23, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #95 of 582
Exci, the cheapest price I found ended up being Amazon JP. The others didn't allow for foreign CC's.

Prices seem to be dropping everyday on them though.

For some reason, the browser makes a difference on the price that shows up. 13913yen on Safari, and 12771yen on chrome. 
confused.gif

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:50 AM Post #97 of 582
Only reason I'm interested in these is because Dsnuts said they're tuned like full-size headphones, which I want to invest in but I don't like the idea of hauling them around with me everywhere I go.

If it's true, I'd happily sell my FXD80s for a pair of CKS1000s. Can anyone confirm? I'm taking that these are a definitive improvement over the FXD80s and not just a sound signature change? 

Jan 24, 2013 at 5:14 AM Post #98 of 582
Quote:
Exci, the cheapest price I found ended up being Amazon JP. The others didn't allow for foreign CC's.

Prices seem to be dropping everyday on them though.

For some reason, the browser makes a difference on the price that shows up. 13913yen on Safari, and 12771yen on chrome. 
confused.gif

Yes, paying with a foreign CC is a pain, so I think I'll end up taking my business to Amazon JP as well. :)

Quote:
I always check the price of this IEM on these sites amazon jp, global.rakuten.com and cdjapan. And you're right. I have noticed that.

Lol, I believe we jinxed it, as the price went up a little today.. They steadily fall throughout the day though, so there must be an optimal window for buying stuff on Amazon JP.

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #99 of 582
I always check the price of this IEM on these sites amazon jp, global.rakuten.com and cdjapan. And you're right. I have noticed that.
I brought all my audio technica iem from local dealer brought mine Cks1000 At 245SGD With 1 years warranty + 6 Months renewal

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #101 of 582
Care to share where you bought them ? 

Keen on purchasing them but only Jaben carry them at the moment in Singapore.
No problem i every time brought my earphones/headphones at Funan IT Mall Level 3 Shop Name Farle or The HeadPhones Shop never buy from the Stupid Studio Shop again Brought my TF10 285 Studio selling 499 -.-.

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:33 PM Post #102 of 582
I got my CKS1000 that was on loaner and by golly these thing sound wonderful. They sound better than I remembered them to be. The mids are so smooth lush. Love me some CKS1000

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #104 of 582
Quote:
better than the FXD80s? Looking for something that has pretty much an identical sound signature as the FXD80s but with more vocals. Perhaps the CKS1000 is a more refined version of the FXD80?

The FXD80 has a much more leaner sound. Imagery and detail is what those earphones are about but it is missing fullness and warmth in the sounds..I didn't realize just how much I like having a warm sound signature that has some real smooth refinements to the sounds..CKS1000 is indeed a nice upgrade. The best AT earphone I own..The lush mids of these earphones will win over anyone that loves vocals. 

Jan 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM Post #105 of 582
Yes they have a very wonderful warm bass deep and smooth the most important point is the bass never cover over the vocal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back