The ATH-CKM500..The best CKM earphone yet.
Jun 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #631 of 1,921
Sorry to hear that Templar. All good things to those who wait. I am certain these will be worth the long wait for you..If not I will give you the permission to curse me to the high heavens.

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:12 PM Post #632 of 1,921
Quote:
Sorry to hear that Templar. All good things to those who wait. I am certain these will be worth the long wait for you..If not I will give you the permission to curse me to the high heavens.

You got that right, Dsnuts. Templar, you will be rewarded. In my case, I've felt compelled to take out of my collection several iems that cost way more. What's gone includes MMDT; MG7; EPH-100 and finally GR07. That's hundreds of dollars recouped; putting me in a $ position to score Aurisonics updated iem no problem. 
cool.gif

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #633 of 1,921
Good to hear chaps...feels like Xmas has been delayed....

Quote:

You got that right, Dsnuts. Templar, you will be rewarded. In my case, I've felt compelled to take out of my collection several iems that cost way more. What's gone includes MMDT; MG7; EPH-100 and finally GR07. That's hundreds of dollars recouped; putting me in a $ position to score Aurisonics updated iem no problem. 
cool.gif

That is some impressive IEM's that you have let go of, so the CKM500's have really impressed that much for you?

Jun 2, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #634 of 1,921
Quote:
Good to hear chaps...feels like Xmas has been delayed....

That is some impressive IEM's that you have let go of, so the CKM500's have really impressed that much for you?

Don't go by me; I'm not that experienced or fussy. It's just that recent Dsnut's finds happened to have fit me and seal well with no problem out of the box and deliver satisfactory sound to the point where I'm struggling to notice a difference as a layperson.

I look at the dollars the others cost and noticed general fitment issues; the extravagant extras in the MD and the MD's special handling needs and weightiness; the willful wire in the GR07 that compelled me to use the ear hooks and the time-consuming fixing; the pain experienced with the Yamaha that happened to be too large a barrel for me; the MG7 that simply paled in comparison sound-wise. So, I'm happy with a less than hundred dollar IEM that is easy to use, pops in fast, pops out when I want; a finish that is durable and it sounds wonderful to my ears. Isolation could be better, but in those cases, I'll probably get an IEM that will fulfill that. I thought the Yamaha would be the isolationist, but it didn't work out for me.

Jun 2, 2012 at 5:18 PM Post #636 of 1,921
Quote:
Mine are still in Bloody UK Bloody Customs...are this rate, I'll be to old to enjoy them....so means I'm gonna be done for VAT...and will take another week minimum...and I bet they have let 30Kg of Grade A Super Skunk from Morocco just drift on by....whilst sitting there going 'Doh! what's these'.

They have delivered to my home today, but i was going out to party...

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM Post #643 of 1,921
Geeze Danny the way your snapping up them AT earphones your gonna have a bigger collection than I have AT earphone wise. Lol! I only wish I lived in Japan. All the colors I would collect. These are almost half price there.

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #644 of 1,921
Officially. Yes.

lol

Don't have them but I just want say that EMS is pretty much the best thing ever. And you might get awesome Japanese stamps on your package.

Jun 2, 2012 at 10:22 PM Post #645 of 1,921
Quote:
Geeze Danny the way your snapping up them AT earphones your gonna have a bigger collection than I have AT earphone wise. Lol! I only wish I lived in Japan. All the colors I would collect. These are almost half price there.

I'd love to take a vacation there but I know if I did, the only places I'd visit would be the shops listening and purchasing earphones.  Hmm… actually sounds good to me.  Ooh, half price too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back