The Apple Earbuds are AWESOME!!!
Jul 30, 2008 at 4:16 AM Post #2 of 25
For an IEM addict you posted in the wrong forum. Lol
tongue.gif

Jul 30, 2008 at 4:20 AM Post #4 of 25
Yeah I just realized that, The idea to post this just came to my mind though.. I thought it would get some attention...lol
etysmile.gif

Jul 30, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #6 of 25
awesome for trading in for the Sennheiser rebate!

Jul 30, 2008 at 4:37 AM Post #7 of 25
i have a friend who has gone to the apple store twice and actually bought new ibuds when his old ones broke... i tried to tell him that that $60 could buy him some nice iems, but some people will never learn...

Jul 30, 2008 at 6:29 AM Post #12 of 25
Yeah right!
They are decent, but far from AWESOME. Imo that is...

Jul 30, 2008 at 6:57 AM Post #13 of 25
^Even that's a bit generous. They're tolerable(since they are stock buds) but that's about it.
IMO, they should include better buds, at least a cheap canalphone.

But it is absolutely obscene that they sell replacement pairs of these ibuds for $30. For at least $10 less than that you can get the JVC Marshmallows. Or you can get three sets of the Skullcandy Ink'd at FYE. Both of which SMOKE the ibuds.

Or instead of spending $60 or more to replace earbuds with the same crappy ones, spend that money on some Sennheisers or a little more on an ER6.

Jul 30, 2008 at 7:51 AM Post #15 of 25
The apple earbuds IMHO are worth more towards $5. And even at that price point you will find better earbuds (though admittedly, not much better).

Still, there will always be people who buy them 'cause they're painted white and since Apple makes them, they have to be good
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back