The Apache....
Jun 15, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #79 of 511
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you sent payment via paypal here: rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

how much did you send?

X3 Shipping fees etc? I paid a deposit as requested back in May when I placed my order. Calling Ray is not really practical from where I live so I guess it is Zen like patience for me. Good luck with the move Ray.

Jun 15, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #80 of 511
I think one has to pay only when Ray tells him to do it...I guess he waits to request money until one gets his turn for the amp.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm waiting for the shipping fees details for my B-52 too...
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 15, 2007 at 11:18 PM Post #83 of 511
When I spoke with Ray on the telephone the other day, we arrived at a total amount due including shipping - Ray has been sending gear around for a while so I trust his internal FedEx guess-timator is pretty close. When Ray comes up for air after building a batch of RSA's I'm sure he'll be in touch.

Jun 16, 2007 at 12:32 AM Post #84 of 511
Talked to Ray last Friday and he was waiting the arrival of the black anodized cases... He bases shipping on where it is shipping to. Ray, take your sweet ass time building mine.... don't rush!
biggrin.gif

Jun 19, 2007 at 2:04 AM Post #86 of 511
Quote:

Originally Posted by nfusion770 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Spoke to Ray today- sent payment about an hour ago- I'm officially in the queue
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
!

rats. he still hasn't responded to my email or pm. i'm in line, but i haven't paid. which means that i'm more in the back of the line.

i'll just have to call him.

Jun 19, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #87 of 511
today i received the demo Apache and some associated gear from Ray. the build quality is the best i have ever seen in the headphone market, the faceplate and silkscreening is art, and the controls are absolute precision.

i will post listening impressions in a dedicated thread but for those that are in on the preorder i assure you the build justifies the cost and wait(painful as they may be)

Jun 19, 2007 at 4:32 PM Post #89 of 511
Just spoke to Ray. The wheels are now in motion. I don't claim to have any clairvoyant powers, but I see - very clearly - an Apache coming my way in the (near) future.
smily_headphones1.gif

very exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back