The Altoids Thread
Sep 13, 2004 at 4:43 PM Post #31 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by HD-5000
You gotta try this evil potion and see if you're truly desensitized.

Da Bomb: Ground Zero (The sauce from Hell)

Let me tell you a story about my first experience with this stuff.

First round I choked down a small dab on the end of my fingertip. For the first couple seconds it seemed that I had just spooned down some Tabasco sauce....very soon after all hell broke loose. The pain was extreme, like Dave's insanity sauce with a liberal dashing of Satan's piss. My eyes began watering, so I decided to rub some of the moisture with my hands. Big mistake. Instantly my eyes started stinging as if some superconcentrated mace formula was slung into my face.

Buy this stuff, and use it to reduce your macho friends to a slobbering mess. Great fun!

If you thought Da Bomb Ground Zero or Da Bomb The Source was hot check out Blair's 6 a.m.:

http://www.sweatnspice.com/proddetail.php?prod=93

Sometime next month Blair is to come out with his latest creation even hotter than the 6 a.m.
eek.gif

Sep 13, 2004 at 4:58 PM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
If you thought Da Bomb Ground Zero or Da Bomb The Source was hot check out Blair's 6 a.m.:

http://www.sweatnspice.com/proddetail.php?prod=93

Sometime next month Blair is to come out with his latest creation even hotter than the 6 a.m.
eek.gif

that is one cool and evil looking bottle, its like the rare whine of hot sauce's..and has the price to match.

wow thats scary looking, somuch so that I wouldnt even sniff that stuff..and I smell anything and almost everything I get my hands on.

let us know when the witch comes out with his new flavor, or death potion..lol

Sep 13, 2004 at 8:00 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
i love the wintergreen flavor. i go thru a tin a week for the smoking breath, which is a good deal to me

I agree. Wintergreen's awesome!
biggrin.gif

Sep 13, 2004 at 8:09 PM Post #34 of 35
bhd812, Blair's 6AM at 64X the heat level of Da Bomb: Ground Zero, I'd put money on that even sniffing some of the stuff would be enough to drop your IQ about 30 points.

warubozu, have you actually tasted that stuff? If you had, did your tongue shrivel up and fall off? Did you vomit? Did your sphincter survive? Tell me now, I demand it!

Wow, 16,000,000 units of hellfire in a bottle...would make the ultimate prank sauce.

Sep 13, 2004 at 9:07 PM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by HD-5000
bhd812, Blair's 6AM at 64X the heat level of Da Bomb: Ground Zero, I'd put money on that even sniffing some of the stuff would be enough to drop your IQ about 30 points.

warubozu, have you actually tasted that stuff? If you had, did your tongue shrivel up and fall off? Did you vomit? Did your sphincter survive? Tell me now, I demand it!

Wow, 16,000,000 units of hellfire in a bottle...would make the ultimate prank sauce.

Not to take this off topic any further but no I haven't tried Blair's 6 a.m.. I do own a bottle which is sitting alongside with the rest of my Blair's hot sauces (2 a.m., 3 a.m., 4 a.m., 5 a.m., & The Caldera). I did however tried mixing in a teaspoonful of Blair's 3 a.m. (considered mild in comparison to the 6 a.m.) in 10 gallons of chili sauce and even at that ratio it was way too hot. Eating that chili after adding Blair's 3 a.m. was like drinking from the lake of fire, serious stuff that will disintegrate your colon.
For reference Blair's 6 a.m. is measured at 16 million Scoville units, Blair's Caldera is measured at between 5 to 16 million Scoville units, the Habanero pepper (world's hottest chili pepper) is measured at between 100,000 to 300,000 Scoville units, while Tabasco is measured at a mere 2140 Scoville units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back