The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Feb 3, 2016 at 4:06 PM Post #1,607 of 2,897
That´s correct - Vorzuge Pure is borderline of the size - I had Xin Supermicro IV before (very small) but sound Pure much better with ER4S :wink:  

Cool ER4S still had best technical FR i think, dont know why etymotic dont improve their design. The design/fit wasnt best for me

Feb 3, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #1,608 of 2,897
Don't expect top performance from a top dap with medium headphones...see the video for instance about ak240 the man says that only could see (ear) the real quality of ak240 sound with hiend phones , with medium phones the diference to Fiio x5 was short

Feb 3, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #1,612 of 2,897

Design > for what :wink:   --  it´s an INNNN Ear :wink:

Yes but its not secure flush fit for me and many others compared to StageDiver, Shure, Earsonics, Aurisonics ect. - they work well for me

But I suppose everyone has a fit preference that works, so glad they work for you
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #1,619 of 2,897

So price EUR 10k translates to EUR 1k per year of warranty. Makes sense.
wink_face.gif

My understanding is warranties are only to the buyer and non-transferable - so most people with a Tera will not have a valid warranty if they bought from anyone but Charles.

Feb 5, 2016 at 9:20 AM Post #1,620 of 2,897

My understanding is warranties are only to the buyer and non-transferable - so most people with a Tera will not have a valid warranty if they bought from anyone but Charles.

And Charles is a one man show so thinking about having to excercise the warranty say 8 years down the road does leave some room for concern (even if he wishes to honor them which I believe to be true who knows that can happen and how solid are these waranties unless there is someone viable/reliable backing him up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back