The Altmann Tera Player - Thread
Feb 3, 2016 at 5:08 AM Post #1,577 of 2,897
Welcome back and behave..
And try to find a Tera player around you,listen to it, will calm you.
i think this was a discussion ...but maybe is not...is like a religion who don't agree is not behaved, i think all the people who has a Tera player should be all in a church with mr Altmann and pray arround it , because at the present price this wont calm me ...believe...

Feb 3, 2016 at 5:23 AM Post #1,578 of 2,897
With Tera one must learn to separate the price insanity (no question about it) from incredible SQ (also no question about it).
Unfortunatelly people have such hard time with this - Charles is not a fraud in terms of creating some cheap piece of crap and then hypnotizing everyone into paying $10k for it. But of course his creation is not worth $10k (not even to me who have had it for several years and think it's the greatest piece of electronics I ever purchased). To me it's worth up to probably $2k. I doubt he is selling many if at all once he went above that - but of course we'll never know for sure.

Feb 3, 2016 at 5:36 AM Post #1,579 of 2,897
With Tera one must learn to separate the price insanity (no question about it) from incredible SQ (also no question about it).
Unfortunatelly people have such hard time with this - Charles is not a fraud in terms of creating some cheap piece of crap and then hypnotizing everyone into paying $10k for it. But of course his creation is not worth $10k (not even to me who have had it for several years and think it's the greatest piece of electronics I ever purchased). To me it's worth up to probably $2k. I doubt he is selling many if at all once he went above that - but of course we'll never know for sure.
100% agree

Feb 3, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #1,583 of 2,897
Just paired the Grado GH1 with the TERA and it is a great combination. Pairing the GH1 with the PAW GOLD left me depressed. TERA was incomparably more musical and involving. PG sounded like poor digital from the 80s in comparison.

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #1,585 of 2,897
I use my Tera with Vorzuge Pure II and my old Ety ER-4S - very inspired and recommendable!! None comparison to my (not more used) modified bassy Koss Porta Pro, much better!

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:28 PM Post #1,586 of 2,897
Hi I have never heard Tera but I have lotoo paw gold sq is bad
It's like listening to music from a narrow pipe my phone for 100 $ sound more open with more air between instuments sad butt true..

Feb 3, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #1,587 of 2,897
Hi I have never heard Tera but I have lotoo paw gold sq is bad
It's like listening to music from a narrow pipe my phone for 100 $ sound more open with more air between instuments sad butt true..

Narrow pipe,that really make me laugh.
Maybe is time for you to sell the Paw and save for a Tera.
Try to find one and listen if possible.
But with the amount of positive reviews you won't be disappointed at all.

Feb 3, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #1,590 of 2,897
Musicday be honest You liked to listen lotoo ? I read all Your posts in the department of lpg

Hello, i am always honest.
I like the Paw Gold very much,but when i listen to the Tera player,the last one is miles away,completely level.
But Lotoo Paw Gold is better than AK380.
So who want the best but can't afford the Tera player just get the Lotoo Paw Gold, is the second best especially with DSD :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back