The AKG Giveaway - Part 1: K12P
Mar 19, 2007 at 9:41 AM Post #76 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow... I just noticed the hidden text.

Disqualified from the rest of the AKG giveaway series!
blink.gif

What's the hidden text mean?
blink.gif

Mar 19, 2007 at 10:18 AM Post #81 of 118
Quote:

Wow... I just noticed the hidden text.

Disqualified from the rest of the AKG giveaway series!
blink.gif

.- -.- --. / .. ... / - .... . / -... .- .-.. .-.. ... .- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. / - .... . / .... . .- -.. .--. .... --- -. . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.- i repeat .- -.- --. / .. ... / - .... . / -... .- .-.. .-.. ... .- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. / - .... . / .... . .- -.. .--. .... --- -. . / .-- --- .-. .-.. -.. .-.-.-

That's Morse Code For:

akg is the ball sack of the headphone world. I repeat akg is the ball sack of the headphone world.

Decrypt it for you jmmtn4aj

....weird eh?

Mar 20, 2007 at 1:30 AM Post #87 of 118
Guess I gotta announce a winner, eh? I'll go grab a bite and play some CS, then I'll figure out how I'm gonna determine the winner (I'm not writing out that many names again to do it with paper slips
blink.gif
).

Mar 20, 2007 at 1:36 AM Post #88 of 118
Quote:

Guess I gotta announce a winner, eh? I'll go grab a bite and play some CS, then I'll figure out how I'm gonna determine the winner (I'm not writing out that many names again to do it with paper slips
blink.gif
).

Gah, I've been keeping this Head-Fi window open for over 2 hours now, refreshing every 5 minutes, and then I finally see a Fitz post and now I just have to keep waiting! Oh well
tongue.gif

Just list the names in a text editor and use a random number generator. Much faster than paper slips.

Mar 20, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #89 of 118
Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenratiophi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gah, I've been keeping this Head-Fi window open for over 2 hours now, refreshing every 5 minutes, and then I finally see a Fitz post and now I just have to keep waiting! Oh well
tongue.gif

Just list the names in a text editor and use a random number generator. Much faster than paper slips.

And I haven't even gone to grab that bite yet because I've been answering PMs from a few people, and then took some pictures of a K401's internals for someone else.
blink.gif

Mar 20, 2007 at 2:11 AM Post #90 of 118
Ohhhh the tension!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back