THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD
May 27, 2018 at 12:29 AM Post #427 of 1,111
Omnia

Song : JabberMoon
Album : Reflexions

Omnia is a band of earth worshiping pagans who make their home in Denmark.... probably satanists as well, as their music is entrenched in very specific symbolism and specific nomenclature that is exactly related to satanism and similar.
"Pan". "Eris".......lots of upside down crosses on their albums, and even the title of their new album is spelled according to the methodology that a satanist exactly like Anton LaVey would script it......."refleXions".....see that "x", that is typical of how they do it.
Not exaclty my cup of poison tea, as ive never been able to understand these tree hugging earth nuts, or satanists in general.
Maybe, they just cant think wide enough to realize something..... = Question.) .... Why worship what the Creator made, instead of worshipping the Creator who made it?
"well, i dont believe in a creator, i just believe stuff just created itself out of black nothingness....that matter just some eons ago, spontaneously MADE ITSELF APPER,....spontaneously generated itself, and then, given a few billion years and a whole lot of LUCK, evolved into Mrs Lucy Piltdown - A - Saurus ......
Uh huh......right...., tell us more........tell us all about your proof...
OH.....dont have any?.....Shucks...... You mean its all "theory" and fossil records that connect nothing, but "could"........WELL....Ok then.....thanks for stopping by, and let us know when your Haldol is about to wear off. as we have some electro shock therapy treatments scheduled for you right after lunch, that are going to help you.......see the LIGHT.

Sometimes all you have to do is think it through.. beginning to end, and not get stuck in the middle.
Sometimes all you have to do is simply realize that everything that exists, has a creator and a point of creation.
But a satanist would rather dismiss the FACTS, and just hug a tree and flip a few more cross upside down.
But no matter, some of Omnia's music is quite clever, and they are very polished players, and they do spend a lot of time ( i can tell) trying to get their mixes exactly right.
My ears tell me that this music, is created by people, musicians, artists, who get high a lot, (marijuana), and write music while deeply under it's influence and record it, and then get high again, and stay high, and mix and master it, till its all done.
I can hear this......and its interesting, as they do it very well.
Comes from years of practice, no doubt.....years and years.
enjoy...
-
-
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back