The Absolute Best-Value under $20, better than KSC75!
May 18, 2007 at 5:21 AM Post #34 of 41
I wonder how many of these BKH3 will be used for driver transplant projects....

Put the drivers into SkullCandies (tell your buddies you lucked out with a pair of great sounding Candy's, as good as their KSC75
wink.gif
)...

or into vintage military telegram headphones (and give it to your grandpa, tell him your little Cmoy amp made them sound so great
eek.gif
).........

or into old 4 channel quadphones (for your 4-channel eight-track machines?
blink.gif
)................

May 21, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #35 of 41
Note to buyers of these things: Do not under any circumstances try to bend the headband to relieve the clamping pressure. I tried it using a minimal amount of force and it snapped like a twig.

May 22, 2007 at 5:58 PM Post #36 of 41
headband broken already?
blink.gif

that was fast, I haven't manage to break any of mine yet...If you want a headband let me know, I have a couple floating around (already used two pairs of BKH as driver donors
very_evil_smiley.gif
)

wait, you should just take the drivers out and start your KSC55 Woody project.....
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 22, 2007 at 6:27 PM Post #37 of 41
Thanks Audiocats for letting us all know
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2007 at 8:29 PM Post #39 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by AudioCats /img/forum/go_quote.gif
headband broken already?
blink.gif

that was fast, I haven't manage to break any of mine yet...If you want a headband let me know, I have a couple floating around (already used two pairs of BKH as driver donors
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah, it wasn't exactly a "normal use" issue. Totally my fault. I was gently trying to bend the headband outward, but the plastic is pretty hard and inflexible and it snapped instead of bending.

BTW, thanks for your offer -- you've got a PM.

May 22, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #40 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nugget /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, it wasn't exactly a "normal use" issue. Totally my fault. I was gently trying to bend the headband outward, but the plastic is pretty hard and inflexible and it snapped instead of bending.

BTW, thanks for your offer -- you've got a PM.

i heard that you can try putting the headband into some boiling or very hot water, and it will cause the band to be more bendable.

May 31, 2007 at 3:26 AM Post #41 of 41
Mine arrived yesterday, and man! is there ever an abundance of bass! And they're just as uncomfortable as some have said. I find if I angle the neckband down as far as I can toward my shoulders, they're wearable.

They should make dandy transplants into all sorts of things. I miss having an inline volume control, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back