Quote:

Originally Posted by mjg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Making generalization is a poor practice

Always?
cool.gif

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #153 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinx20001 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you see what you just said is what earbuds are designed to do. this is what seperates IEM's (AKA canalphones) from earbuds...and these triport IE are no canalphones, they dont isolate at all, and they do indeed sit on your ear more like earbuds than any other IEM, which is why they are not in the ear.

you are simply saying that earbuds are IEM's when they simply are not, this is why technically IEM's are not called earbuds
rolleyes.gif

Point out where in my post I used the term IEM at least once, and then I'll take you seriously. Bose Triport IE's certainly reside inside an ear canal when in use, so by saying that "BOSE IN EAR EARPHONES ARE NOT EVEN IN EAR" is simply untrue, and leaves my original post just as legitimate as ever.

Oct 8, 2007 at 12:59 AM Post #154 of 155
Although I understand that the statement is untrue, I continue to subconsciously wonder if different headphones really vary at all and we are stuck in a constant guise of a few faulty headphones. There's also the practice of the forum's inadequacy due to the amount of personal perception required to pass judgment on something like headphones.

Then again, I really like watching people pay insane amounts of money on anything, and not in a mocking fashion. This well-adjusted system of fs/ft/fb "swapping" really streamlines things, as well.

Why aren't I outside right now?

Oct 8, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #155 of 155
v-moda bass freqs suck lots of gluteus maximus

only pair of headphones i would NOT listen to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back