The 2010 Holiday Gift Exchange Is On! (Read thread for details!)
Dec 11, 2010 at 7:14 PM Post #271 of 320
I think I need a new partner. My guy hasn't responded, slightly annoying since I've already bought his present.

Anyone from Australia or New Zealand up for it? Or from the rest of the world if you don't mind having a late present?

Dec 12, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #272 of 320
^ Let me know if you want to pair up. I have the same situation as yourself, with the former partner deciding to use non-communication as his/her preferred method of bugging out. Pretty hilarious if you think about it.

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM Post #275 of 320
I received not one, but two CDs from Mike (s2odin) today:

+

Very nice recordings and a most generous gift.  I'm enjoying them right now.  Thanks, bro. 

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM Post #276 of 320
I feel like a bum, my other partner hasn't got his CD yet.  Went from Amazon to Spain in 2 days, but was 2 hours East of his location.  The tried to deliver 3 times (????) but couldn't.  Now I'm gonna wait for a refund then re-ship the CD to the same address.  We'll see what happens, lol.

And glad you enjoy BluFalcon 
smile.gif

Dec 14, 2010 at 6:12 AM Post #277 of 320
My partner is MIA, anybody wants still wants a partner? Let me know.

Dec 14, 2010 at 7:13 AM Post #279 of 320

Quote:
My partner is MIA, anybody wants still wants a partner? Let me know.

If you're interested I can be your partner
blink.gif
. I accidentally bought an extra copy of a (very very good) SACD (can your OPPO player do SACD?). PM me if you're interested.

Dec 14, 2010 at 9:20 AM Post #280 of 320

Quote:
I received not one, but two CDs from Mike (s2odin) today:

+

Very nice recordings and a most generous gift.  I'm enjoying them right now.  Thanks, bro. 

[size=medium]
Vicious Delicious took me places man... took me places far, far away 
rolleyes.gif
[/size]

Dec 14, 2010 at 8:14 PM Post #281 of 320

Quote:
Team Anti-conus? What's that about?
biggrin.gif

GL with finding a partner!

USPS says my gift was delivered...

Anti-conus meaning I hate people who just ship within the continental US. Missed out on a lot of good deals that way.

XXII: Sure I'll be ur partner, if you don't mind a late gift.

Quote:
If you're interested I can be your partner
blink.gif
. I accidentally bought an extra copy of a (very very good) SACD (can your OPPO player do SACD?). PM me if you're interested.

Dec 15, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #283 of 320
Hope I'm not too late, sign me up, US only please.

Dec 15, 2010 at 10:25 PM Post #284 of 320
I've already completed one trade and am willing to do one more. A member outside the U.S. is welcome.

I prefer somebody who hasn't done a swap yet this year, whether because you're late to this thread or because your original swap partner bailed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back