The 2010 Holiday Gift Exchange Is On! (Read thread for details!)
Dec 6, 2010 at 4:28 AM Post #214 of 320
I was waiting for a PM and then saw the thread and a little backtracking got me to the list.  I wish I had checked it earlier.

Time to go msg my exchange partner 
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #215 of 320
I'm in, I'm a college student but I think that I can manage a few bucks for a cd (I'll skip McDonalds this week, hahah). I'll try hard to find something original.
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: oops...I realize I'm late, sorry to be "that guy", so if this causes problems, I'll quietly sit out on this one.

Dec 6, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #217 of 320
1. Am I too late to sign up?

2. Does it have to be a new CD? I live in a very rural area so any good music has to be shipped in 
mad.gif
. I do however have some good stuff sitting on my shelf that I have just over listened. Would it be a problem to send 2-3 of those instead?

Dec 6, 2010 at 6:30 PM Post #218 of 320

Quote:
1. Am I too late to sign up?

2. Does it have to be a new CD? I live in a very rural area so any good music has to be shipped in 
mad.gif
. I do however have some good stuff sitting on my shelf that I have just over listened. Would it be a problem to send 2-3 of those instead?

1. Up to Erik, but stragglers are probably paired up with each other.

2. You know you can also order stuff online and ship it directly from the retailer to the recipient? For example if you have a partner in the US you can just order a CD off Amazon and ship it to them directly. However, details are up to you and your partner, so your partner might agree to send used CDs.

Dec 6, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #219 of 320
Cool, I didn't know retailers would do that!

Well count me in If there is still anyone to pair with.

Edit: I'm in the conus but I'm willing to mail anywhere.

Dec 7, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #225 of 320
Uncle Erik: I sent a PM yesterday (technically about 1.5 days ago) but didn't get a response, so I'm posting again here. I never signed up for this Exchange. Please remove me, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back