Thanks Audez'e!
Mar 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

SilverS

Head-Fier
I just wanted to make a post saying thanks to Audez'e for being so on point. I've never dealt with a headphone company (make that any company!) that's had such quality customer service to pair up with such a fantastic product. I've had a few failures with my LCD-2s that arose simply because I use these things so heavily every day and each time I've contacted Audez'e they've not hesitated an instant to send me replacement parts or offer assistance with whatever the issue might be. And even after countless hours of use over many years these cans still have that next level sound.

The guys and gals at Audez'e are a fine bunch, and I couldn't live without these cans
atsmile.gif

Mar 13, 2013 at 7:50 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
I just wanted to make a post saying thanks to Audez'e for being so on point. I've never dealt with a headphone company (make that any company!) that's had such quality customer service to pair up with such a fantastic product. I've had a few failures with my LCD-2s that arose simply because I use these things so heavily every day and each time I've contacted Audez'e they've not hesitated an instant to send me replacement parts or offer assistance with whatever the issue might be. And even after countless hours of use over many years these cans still have that next level sound.

The guys and gals at Audez'e are a fine bunch, and I couldn't live without these cans
atsmile.gif

Could you elaborate on that? What kind of heavy use are you imposing that makes the cans fail multiple times? Just curious..

Mar 13, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
Could you elaborate on that? What kind of heavy use are you imposing that makes the cans fail multiple times? Just curious..

I'm listening about 8-12 hours a day 7 days a week, in between that there is a lot of taking off and putting on of the headphones alot of unplgging and plugging in the cable to different sources and they have a few spills from time to time (luckily on to carpeted floor).

also I should say I've only ever had the cable go bad once and the screws and headband wear out. Never had any issues with the drivers or internal wiring.

The reason I posted the OP was I've had similar failures with other brands sometimes months after opening them up. The LCD-2s made it I think a year and a half with me before I needed a new cable, and I got one in 2 days! very impressive ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back