Thanks again Lambayrules.ie . !!!
Jan 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

jankovic

New Head-Fier

I would like to thank publicly here Lambayrules. I was lucky enough to be the winner of their contest to win a fiio e9/e7. thanks again.'ll see soon my photos on their site where it already has my name
k701smile.gif

Feb 2, 2011 at 2:00 PM Post #4 of 5
Just received my fiio e7, it is charging right now. I ordered from lambayrules.ie - http://www.lambayrules.ie/viewitem.php?productid=28. I live in Denmark and import, tax and customs charges from non-eu countries are extortionate. So that leaves me with UK, etc. Amazon price works out about 75€ without posting. I got 75€ with postage and an L3 lod. I also expected to wait a week or so, but ordered last Friday and it came this morning - so 5 days, including weekend! Also customer contact was great. I can thoroughly recommend anyone in my position, ordering from here. I have no ties with them - just your average cautious online purchaser, wanting to share info with other head-fiers - trying to give something back. 
beerchug.gif

Feb 3, 2011 at 8:48 PM Post #5 of 5

Quote:

I would like to thank publicly here Lambayrules. I was lucky enough to be the winner of their contest to win a fiio e9/e7. thanks again.'ll see soon my photos on their site where it already has my name
k701smile.gif

Is that you? You look a bit creepy. Kinda like my health teacher. Other than that, hope you enjoy your E9/E7!
smile_phones.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back