Thank you for challenging the BS
Feb 28, 2021 at 10:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

shaitan667

Head-Fier
Hi all, I'm a new member, but have been reading on and off for a while here.

I would like to thank the people on this specific board for challenging all the marketing BS.

I have read through a number of ridiculous threads across the forum, and really cannot believe how gullible and unwilling some people are to accept that they just plain wrong or don't know what they are talking about...

I am also very disappointed that "members of the trade" are allowed to spout unverifiable claims in the other sections of the forum. It's pretty disgusting.
I just finished reading a 20+ page thread regarding the difference an ethernet cable or switch can make to sound quality...
I think if a "member of the trade" cannot produce measurements to backup their claims, they should not be allowed to post.
I am so sick of seeing terms like airy and sweet to describe the sound of something.

I came across a video earlier today - - I cannot tell if this guy is serious or taking the piss? Checked a few other videos, and am even less sure...

Mar 2, 2021 at 5:26 PM Post #5 of 7
Some folks should start by measuring the space between their ears!

Mar 7, 2021 at 5:29 PM Post #7 of 7
The thread about ethernet cables and switches makes for a good read, but I prefer the 'Audio Grade Fuses' thread.
Oh yes. I've posted in both since joning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back