Thank goodness for Photos - Gently Used HD600
Apr 16, 2009 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

autosound

100+ Head-Fier
I am so glad this guy posted pictures up with his description of the cans. At that price I would have jumped on these. Good thing I did not. The pads are destroyed, with no firmness and completely faded, the headband looks terrible, and the grills are dented.

ebay HD600s

I am not saying these are unsalvageable, I'm just saying his interpretation of "Gently Used" varies quite a bit from mine.
wink_face.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #3 of 38
Holy cow! Well, at least he's honest about it.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YIKES! They look like they've been rode hard and put up wet.

[size=x-small]
*can't think dirty thoughts, can't think dirty thoughts, can't think dirty thoughts...*
[/size]

Apr 16, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #4 of 38
Is he on freekin drugs????

Anything padded on there is dry rotted and gross. Its worth $50 to me, cuz id refurbish it all.

Apr 16, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #7 of 38
Gently used. Man, that's not gentle use. That's rape.

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #10 of 38
I have a matching Figaro amp to go with those
wink_face.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #11 of 38
if u wear it ..u mite get ATD's (Aurally transmitted diseases)
biggrin.gif

Apr 16, 2009 at 4:43 AM Post #12 of 38
I've never seen HD600 that color. The pads might be replacement, that's a given. But either his color balance is way off, or those are (European?) oddball HD600s. Mine always had this blueish tint. The plastic ring around the drivers also look ... brown. Mine were black. Are these a really old model? Anyone?

Apr 16, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #13 of 38
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've never seen HD600 that color. The pads might be replacement, that's a given. But either his color balance is way off, or those are (European?) oddball HD600s. Mine always had this blueish tint. The plastic ring around the drivers also look ... brown. Mine were black. Are these a really old model? Anyone?

No, just really grotty and dirty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back