TF10 waranty advice
Nov 20, 2012 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JoshR

New Head-Fier
Hey Head fi members. I have a bit of a bit of an issue. The right socket of my TF10s has gone out. There is no sound coming from that side. The cable has always been lose and would lose contact when i walk some time. But not it does not work at all. I bought these from another member of head fi about six months ago. He sent me the Amazon receipt so if i had an issue i could simply use the warranty. What i would like to know is. Am i still covered even though i am the second owner of these IEMs. The last owners name is on the receipt. Any information would help
smily_headphones1.gif

~Josh

Nov 20, 2012 at 8:20 PM Post #2 of 3
No, warranties are not transferable. 

And to the best of my knowledge Amazon is not an authorized dealer so there is no warranty.  Only an out of box failure would be covered.

Someone else may confirm this.

Nov 20, 2012 at 10:37 PM Post #3 of 3
I had to warranty mine. I also bought them from a head-fi member. I did an online chat with a CSR from Logitech and he had me read some numbers on the 3.5mm jack. He told me they would be covered under warranty. The thing is, I just got a hold of the guy I bought them from here. He gave me another pair he had, then he sent his back to Amazon for a refund. So there seems to be different answers about warranty info, none of them are 100% accurate it seems. The reason mine got sent back was from the socket coming out remvoing the stock cable to use my FiiO cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back